Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does a gram go for in your area?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InhaleSomeKush, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I usually pay 20 dollars for a gram of Loud, Dank, Fire whatever you guys wanna call it. I'm just curious what do you guys pay and do you think I'm paying a fair price.

2. 20 is quite common, so I wouldn't say you're overpaying - I'm sure you can find some better deals, but when buying by the gram you really don't have much choice.

I don't actually know anyone around here that buys by the gram these days, but from what I hear it'd be $15. Since MI became a med state prices have come down, but there's still plenty of people who are still paying the same as before because their connections aren't very good.

3. Out here no one really sells by the gram. It's an eigth or more. When I was in Cali I was medical so a gram would range from $5 to $22 for the good stuff. I'm guessing you're getting a fair price.

4. The dealers I usually buy off sell by the gram It might just be who I'm buying off and such.

5. $10/g for Dank Medicinal Quality buds. $200-220/oz

6. $1000 a g but trust me it is some straight FIRE

7. £10 a gram. Or 50 for a q

8. I get from $10-$15.

9. 20 a gram. sadly its the standard price in most of the USA.

10. $10 is the usual price

11. 10/g 20/eighth 40/quarter 65/half 120/oz and it's pretty decent mids, but we only get sativa around here >.>

12. 10 normally unless it's fire.

13. Round 10-15 :)

14. you beat me to it, bastard.

15. 18-20 for some fire.

16. $10 flat.

17. Dank: $15-30
    Mids: $5-15

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. #19 joliesfleurs, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    I buy grams for 20. Some people around here go for 25, tho, which is outrageous in my opinion.

19. Yeah I get it for 10 a gram (which is either some no name dank or some sort of medical strain) always but its way better to buy atleast an eighth.