Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does a ghost hit smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by limgromf, May 2, 2018.

1. Depends on your level of ghost.

College level of ghost? You're fucked

2. #3 Cactus Ed, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
    I'm amazed you haven't tried a ghost hit just to answer that question. I'd say ghost hits do release the smell of smoldering cannabis into the air, the strength of the odor depends on how much smoke was in the hit and how distinctive the smoke from that particular bud smelled. Other factors include distance to the smeller's nose, air speed and direction, and the level of sophistication of the smeller regarding pot smoke. We could probably come up with a formula but since we don't have a number for sophistication that part would need to be estimated. In other words there is no definitive answer to your question

3. how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

:passing-joint:

4. I wish I had thought of that

• Like Like x 1