Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does a ben weigh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by robbiewoods05, Sep 11, 2011.

1. In the uk, we have another like measurement for weed called a ben. It's 10gbp. Does anyone from the UK know how much it weighs?

2. It varies heavily up and down the country what your nearest city?

3. how much bud is a ben? never heard of this term

4. Its used because it rhymes with tens as in £10s worth pretty shit name imo

5. about a gram in my area for £10 :s

6. I'm in south london mate

7. your looking at around 0.7-1g for dank an maybe 1.4-1.7 for mids

8. cheers mate, much appreciated

9. when i lived in the UK i noticed weed fluctuates, this is why you can buy an "1/8" (20bag) one day of one dealer and get 3.5g's but the next week you can visit a different dealer Or the same and get 2grams for the same price.

If you wana buy weights tell the dealer, I want 3grams. how mutch? theyl work it out so it fits them and if your happy you accept the deal

10. #10 TeHNeutral, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    benz?
    used to be 1.7 back in the day
    now its like a gram lol

Mine are normally just 3 small dense buds that weigh .8-1g

11. Ben? As in Big Ben? That would be a fat gram!

Why not use a weight that makes sense to others though? 1.7 doesn't really make sense to me, personally. I like it when it's 1:1, as in 0.1 is equal to $1, but hey it's alot harder to grow marijuana in some situations. Sometimes I lose perspective because 'dry' is becoming a foreign concept to me.

12. ben or 10bag is 1g bro

13. yeah that would be a fat gram :L silent bob ftw

cheers chappers

14. 0.7 for a ben