Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does 100USD get you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HazeyBud, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Hello,

Simple question, how many grams does 100USD get you?

Also what country/state do you come from, so we can compare prices in different areas.

Also tell me if you think the amount you get is reasonable, good or shite

2. Portland, OR.

Depending on deals, $100 will get you 1/2oz to 1.2oz

3. It depends greatly on quality and what dispensary you go to. I'm in Northern California. I could get 10 grams of decent bud, 5 grams of dank bud, an ounce of kinda shitty bud, or something in between. It's usually around $10 a gram here for good bud. Like a 7/10.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would of thought you could get it for about 6-7 a gram out there by the ounce.

5. a quarter ounce of some good. that's why i started growing, cause FUCK that shit. Can't keep spending damn near a $1000 a month on that shit

6. You can. Like I said, it varies. I got 14 grams of kinda dank Blue Dream for $70 and 3.5 grams of very dank Blood Orange Tangie for $45.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. 10 grams in an illegal state fair decent herb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. East Coast can get an oz of mid or half of dank probably

9. Yeah I'm in Indiana and $100 would get me a oz of mids or a quarter of kush.

10. About 1/2 ounce of some top shelf medical bud here in SF

11. I'm in NJ and usually get a Quarter O for about $90, so I can probably get like 8 grams for $100

12. Outdoor is a hundred bucks an ounce. Could be great or trash depends on who grew it. Can get ten grams to a half o of indoor. could be the best or just decent, depending on how well it was grown...

13. In Illinois i can get a qt for like 80 of good tree

• Like Like x 1
  14. Los Angeles. $100 can get you a oz of shwag or a quarter oz of the good good. These are the prices I pay for mostly fire bud:
    Best Choice Deliveries - Covina - Covina, CA - Reviews - Menu - Photos - Marijuana Delivery | Weedmaps
    I think the prices in cali are higher compared to rec states.

15. $90 for a q? Damn bro im picking up a whole O for $130 friday

16. I can get an O for 140 though

17. I get an O for 140 sometimes. Doesn't make sense it's just the way it works around here

18. Several pounds. Illinois, USA