Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does 100USD get you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HazeyBud, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Hello,

Simple question, how many grams does 100USD get you?

Also what country/state do you come from, so we can compare prices in different areas.

Also tell me if you think the amount you get is reasonable, good or shite

2. I live in Washington , I get a half oz for for 75 , probably get about 17/18 gs for 100

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1 oz can go from 80 to 100 in TX depending on the quality

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Street pricing gets you 7g. Friends pricing gets you 10g.
    Tennessee pricing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. 10-13 grams like Guy above me said. It's always good to know a plug or two haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Back before I had any connections, I paid the "standard" $20 a gram. Now that I've been smoking for a couple years, I will NEVER pay $20 a gram again. I pay anywhere from $7-$11, depending on if it's mids or loud here in NC

7. Oh wait he said for $100 oops I'd say 10 grams for chronic, maybe 15 for some mid level mids

8. About 11-12 grams of dank

About 35 grams of mid.

9. A half oz for me is 75.00

I'm in Wa state.

10. is it some gas tho?

11. Oh yeah if its black market. Ive seen some halfs go for 50-60.00 in retail stores but its always super dry and not worth it because its usually something they are trying to get rid of. What really sells around here is extracts.

12. man thats awesome. i pay like 150-200 out here in east tennesee. id love to have some connects like that on the west coast!

• Like Like x 1
  13. South of DC

Quarter I think. Last time I bought was like 10 months ago. I get it free now

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

14. ok well none of us can really tell you that .... the best way is to talk to people in the area who smoke because all of these prices are way different

15. OP was asking us what we pay not what he would pay

• Like Like x 1
  16. Northern VA? If so, please tell me how to get free weed

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

17. About 100grams of average or 40grams of quality or 200grams of low end.
    Iran/Tehran

18. #18 yazdan, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  19. ......

Have a pussy

jk, I have a stoner/pusher significant other