Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does 100$ get you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Apr 13, 2011.

1. title says all:smoke:

2. Little synchronicity here, $100 gets me half an ounce, which is what I just picked up.

3. A bit more than a quarter.

4. 1 OZ of high mids

5. I get zips of Northern Lights for $190 so thats what? $95 a half?

6. I can get about 16 grams of some solid green dank (it came with the name "Juicy Fruit" but I don't trust names). Or I can get about 12-13 grams of some absolute murderous purple.

7. Depends..depends where u are, and what your getting...for example in jersey where i am i can get an O n a half of mids for 90 and $100 quarters...occasionally more but thts standard for me here anyway, but everywhere can be different and depends on the quality...jus my 2 cents

8. Half ounce in California.

9. 5 grams of the best bud you can buy. im talking about the stuff where you have an eighth in the jar and once you open it you can smell it from 40 yards away. and you take 1 or 2 hits and your high for 4+ hours

10. a little more than an ounce. high mids that is.

11. 3-4 grams of butane honey oil

12. About a half ounce, maybe a little more or less depending on how good it it is.

13. Lol NYC lives in Jersey
    but hey I live in Jersey too! :D
    and I think he was just wondering what everyone got he wasn't looking for what he can get hah
    And to answer the question I can get a O for about 100-120 here in South Jersey

14. Little more than a quarter of some dankity dank.

15. That's insane. $100 for 5 grams of super dank is still a rip off to me. If you aren't getting 7 grams of dank for about $110 or less its a rip off. So, $100 is 5 grams so that's $20 for 1 gram. $20 a gram is reasonable for the dankest for one gram But, if you buy more than an eighth you shouldn't be paying $20 for a gram. But, if that's the best connection you can get then blaze up my friend! :smoke:

$100 gets me a little over 7 grams of really dank medical. $90 gets me a quad so $10 more would be about 7.6 or 7.7 grams.

16. $100 worth about

17. I can either get a 1/2 ounce of something pretty good, or an oz of something that's just good

18. What's the strain called?

19. If I tried hard enough, I could probably get a half O of dank. 20 grams or so of beatsers.

20. I can get an ounce of the dirtiest shwagg on earth for 10 bucks. no joke.