Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you vape in a sitting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Oct 26, 2011.

1. #1 OGkushak, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    I normally just vape a bowl or two of around .2 or so and its good but tonight id like to test the vape to is potentietal and vape a gram through it, will that be worth it or will my high just max out quickly after the first few bowls? otherwise ill throw that shit in the bong.. opinions?

i have a SSV

#:confused:

2. with my tolerance lately...like .3-.4 grams...but my vaporizer is kidna broke so i dont vape it completely....butwith a week off bud i can get ripped off .05-.1 grams

but will it be worth it? ummm why not, just smoke until you're blazed...don't smoke a set amount, some of my buddies say when they smoke too much theyll throw up...ive never experienced that but i have had the running saliva with the weird 'pre throw up' taste hahah couple times but never lost it

3. not worried bout that, got quite the tolerance right now, cant really green out(have in the past) anymore. I just like to set a high amount and get really blazed sometimes, using the scale and all is fun sometimes.

#:cool:

4. i know what you mean, did it today...mixxed .6 grams of northern lights with .6 grams of a kush and vaped allll dayyyy hahah, didnt finish it all tho :( going to finish it soon tho :D

5. .05-.1 gram I love my vape soo conservative

6. lol, im not trying to conserve what so ever tonight, so i guess the question is if you wanted to get really fucking high off a vape around how much would you vape?