Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Usually Smoke Per sitting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by banjoo, May 3, 2014.

1. When i smoke i smoke a little under 0.2g of hash, the high then lasts for maybe 2 hours (depending on my tolerance).
    I usually then smoke about the same amount every 2 hours.
    The hash that i buy is just some street hash (I know its not the badest quality thouch, which breaks into sand...). the hash that i buy is those "egg" shaped ones which is swallowed to get across the border. looks like these: https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=34050&pictureid=805379

When i read these forums i see people that say they smoked about a gram etc. do they mean through the whole day, evening or just per sitting?

I mean, when i read these things i feel that all these people are smoking soo much more than i am?
    The most that i have done is 0.3g of hash, which topped my bowl, however, this was when my tolerance was at its highest (smoked about 1.5g of hash per day for couple of weeks).
    I do know that most people here are smoking weed. When i smoke 0.2g of the weed that i can get hold off it gets me about just as high as 0.2g of hash would.

2. It depends on the strength of the weed. If it's shwaggy, i'll smoke up to 10 bong hits per sitting. It's its high grade dank, then it only takes me 3-4 hits to get high.

3. Attached Files:

4. 3 Hits.

One to taste.

Two to hold in.

Three to seal the deal.

5. usually just a bowl or two per sitting.... I have a lot of sittings

6. Anywhere between one hit to one joint. Depends what I am feeling haha.

Sometimes all it takes is one bong rip and sometimes I really just wanna sit down and get high lol. I rarely smoke joints though so my usual is either a bong rip or a few hits off a bowl.

7. #7 Exhazer, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    Whaaaaa? Makes me want stay making my own hash so i know where it came from. But hash a gram last me 5 daysish
    Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Usually a half e every sitting. And I like to have on breakfast, lunch, and dinner

9. About 4 or 6 lung hoots to get me high.

10. solo, 2-3 bowls in my bubbler or bong. with friends... unlimited!!  :eek:  :hello:  :bongin:  :hippie:

11. ?

12. #14 Brush_Man, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Usually a .25g bowl is what my sessions consist of. Enough to free the mind but not to the point where you're stupid-high, although I know some people enjoy that. Tends to be a little more if I'm with friends (blunts, joints, party bowls, etc.).

13. For smaller sessions about .4 or .6 (3 bong loads) and for my main sesh at night I smoke the same plus a spliff (.4 or .5 g)