Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you usually smoke in one good solo sesh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 22, 2011.

1. For me i usually will smoke around half a gram when im by myself at night. How much do u usually smoke in one solo sesh?

2. Anywhere from like 0.2 gs to like 2 gs, depending on my supply and how high I want to get

3. Usually a bowl and I'm good. Not too much, don like to blaze alot before b3d

4. Depends on what kind of bud I have, here lately my dude has only been getting mids so ill usually smoke a joint or a couple bowls before dinner and I always smoke a blunt before bed if its mids, but dank ill smoke no more than a bowl or two

5. I'll usually roll a joint with like .6-1g of dank if I'm by myself

6. 1-2 grams usually 1 though

7. Depends on the quality of my weed but i usually average out at 2 bowls.

8. I had some REALLY good buds recently and smoked 2 one hitters and was good. But sometimes ill smoke 3 or 4 one hitters solo, i can never get over how high i can get off so little weed with one hitters.

9. Of shwag? Haha.

10. .2g if I'm looking for a nice mellow high. .5-1g if I'm looking to get ripped.

11. I'd say about .2 to get stoned. (I do hotknifes)

12. 1 fat bowl, and then after that I just load snaps in my bong too keep my high flowin'.

13. 3 or 4 hits. usually keeps me going for 2 hours.

14. Anywhere from .2-.5+, depending on tolerance, bud supply, and how high I feel like getting.

15. i usually just take two fat snaps.

16. Anywhere from .1 - 2 grams +. It depends on my tolerance and how much bud I got. I'm currently dry so none tonight

17. A hit or two if I just wanna get a quick buzz, a bowl if I want to get stoned.

So like <0.1 to 0.3 grams.

18. 2 bowls of dank, or a joint of high mids. IF I smoke solo.

19. it depends how much i have and what i have to do that day. usually about .3 to.5 of some dank