Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you usually pickup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marijuanauser, Sep 11, 2009.

1. For me I usually pickup 2 grams of dank since thats pretty much all we have.

2. just depends...i like 2 get quaters b/c they are like best value around here(7 gs for $120-$130)

but 8ths when im low on money

3. Picking up an ounce tomorrow morning :smoke:

I've been buying quarters for the past month but, I got some extra money to spend. Picked up a new bubbler too:hello:

4. havent picked anything up in a while but could be anywhere between a 1/2 oz to a qp. depends on how much i worked heh. taxes be killing me tho, gross checks are 2100, net pay much much less :'( ive spent 800 bucks on equipment in the past month so i wont be doing any pickups soon hah.

5. I pick up Sundays. I get a zone and a pint of Codeine.

6. usually I go for halfs

7. Never really picked up but i did a lot of dropping off and most people usually went for 8th's or a quarter ounce. Me i just started and the most iv picked up was a dub

8. Picked up a helluva lot more when I was in Cali and had folks to smoke with, but none of my friends smoke up here, so I just pick up an eighth and try to make it last a week, since I'm a poor college student vs. having a full time job in Cali.

9. I usually pick up a quarter or a half of dank.

10. i got a few friends in washington in the seattle area and supposedly they say the grass scene up there is pretty nuts, but those are people that were raised in kentucky, they dont know about calis game hehe.

11. No shit, man, it's ridiculous. The mids up here for me are like fucking schwagg in Cali. But then, I had a major good dealer. Up here struggling. I miss my smoking buddies too. Getting high alone just isn't the same.

12. Usually whatever $60 will get me, don't know why but thats always my number.

13. usually pick up 1/8's or 1/4's i would buy more... like an ounce but even though i hate having to go and acually pick up i always like getting new weed seeing it, smelling the new smell, the diffrent taste and highs

14. 8th's, but i'm going to go up to half ounces here pretty soon, I get em for free every month :hello:

15. Now that I've got a steady job I'm probably gonna go for 1/8s or if I work a lot in the week 1/4. I got other expenses, yah know :rolleyes:

16. I'm a broke ass...the most I ever pick up is a deuce.

17. ussualy get an elbow, unless my guy has something new and he wants me to try it, then ill buy a gram to try and go from there

18. Usually 1.7 or 3.5

19. I almost always pick up a dub, I just find that to be a perfect amount to last me for a week or two since I try not to smoke up on week days.

20. somewhere between 1 and 2 oz depending on what's there. Most commonly it's one mix and match ounce of everything my guy has in stock