Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much do you toke and How long have you been?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CheeseburgerTim, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I have been smoking everyday since I was like 17. I first smoked when I was 12, but took a break until I was 15 and did it on and off. Then it was every day. Smoking gave me a break to the life I felt was hard and undeserving. I felt I was too smart and smoking brought me down to everyone else's mediocre level of intelligence. After a year I felt it was too much, but my life was revolving around it and all my good friends smoked as much as I did and I wanted to slow down, but I never did. I can't sleep unless I smoke, and now I lack the intelligence I feel I could have had. It sucks because now I'm thinking of quitting, but all my friends smoke, I just broke my leg skateboarding (the only other thing in my life I loved as much as nugz) which I also decided to quit because it is about the 14 injury i've had. Not to mention my girlfriend hooked up with my best friend 2 days before my skateboarding accident/surgery. Plus my weed consumption has affected my grades in a negative way.
    So What is the perfect balance for smoking that you all use? Because my over consumption had me feeling depressed at my age. I guess I need to figure it out for myself.

2. well i just turned 18 and i first smoked on my 12th birthday, i smoked periodically probably about 1 or 2 times a month up until i got to high school at the age of 14 and now i would be a high school senior (graduated early :cool:)and i have been smoking every day since the begining of sophomore year. you just have to not put herb ahead of the rest of your life. if you have a homework assignment thats gonna take you multiple hours and a friend calls you with the offer to smoke, tell him you will in a couple hours or so. i have found smoking weed is much more satisfying when you have nothing hanging over your head that you have to get done.

3. I go through about an oz a week, sometimes it lasts me two if im busier than normal and dont have time to smoke whenever i want to.

I been smoking about 25 years.

4. Do you ever feel like you are having any adverse effects from the amount you smoke? I need to learn how to do things high. Thats my problem.

5. i only started smoking like two years ago, but i haven't really stopped at all since.
    like seriously, it's been every day for the passed two years.

6. #6 wunschshrek, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    I think if I had a different line of employment def.

But I am a business owner (clothing store) and I own about a dozen online businesses as well, so it is not like im out building houses or something like that.

I personally find it easier to get work done when I smoke, it keeps me motivated and into the work.

Sometimes if say im putting up new items on my website, and ill have 200 items to put up.

Ill break it down so every 25 - 50 items, i reward myself with a hit from the bong. I get work done fast that way ;)

Lol anyway thats just a stupid little game I play while I work to make shit go by faster

7. Been toking since i was 13 or so, I'm now 18 and getting ready to graduate high school. I went from an everyday smoker up until aug 06 or something like that. Got arrested on vacation due to some pussy ass jersey kids.

Anyways got probation and all that shit, so no smoking for a few months. Started back up mid junior year, but then had to quit due to lacrosse season. After that ended around june started back up. Been smoking ever since. Sadly I have to quit again in a few months due to lacrosse season again. i plan to start back up though xD

I would say you need to learn self control. Smoking that herb should be secondary to work,School, and sports. You let your habit control you instead of you controlling your habit. Always prioritize first, i know when a friend calls you up and is like "Wanna Burn?" It's so tempting to say yes, But that work you never finished will still be there and only pile up.

8. i like your style radioactive, we had the same advice to give

9. I smoke daily, sometimes a few times each day. I usually smoke people up quite a bit and they are usually nice enough to throw in. This has been the case since around August, before which I had only smoked <10 times since I had first tried, about a year before. So now, I'd say I go through an eighth a week, maybe a few shorter if I chill with a bunch of folks.

10. oz-2 oz's a week

11. I don't believe you smoke two ounces a week.

12. i've been smoking too much for too long

13. I find that using mj as a motivational tool is best. I may take a little hit in the morning, but most of the time I am stone cold sober until I get done with class/homework or work for the day. I use mj as a reward for finishing said activities. I like it best this way because I'm not stoned all day so I can still function and I enjoy the high much more because it's the first time that day.

14. just cop a 300 of average mids and go nuts

15. #15 powrd, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    Stop smoking until your life is more stable and your mind is more healthy. I bet a good tolerance break will clear your mind up.

realize this thread is a little old but less then 2 weeks isn't necessarily dead, right?

16. I've been smoking on the steady since I was 15. Longest break I can remember was a week...if that...

The only thing that changed recently is the quantity. Back in Philly I'd smoke a half O of mids ($60) over the course of 2-3 days, little more than an 1/8th a day. Now that I'm in Denver it's way easy to get some dank shit so I cut back to stretching out an 1/8th over a few days. It hasn't been so bad though, just using pieces more than rolling blunts. I fucking love blunts but with the weed I've been getting lately a bowl pack is much more satifying than it used to be.

17. well. been smoking bud since i was 14 .........so thats 5 years without a t-break and smoking DAILY (3+times a day)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buds

18. Ive been smoking off and on for 10 yrs, and ive been subsistance growing for 7yrs. I smoke about a half oz a week. but i have been known till kill a half pound a week with a few friends. =)

19. iam 33, i had my first tokes on and off since 15 then got into it at late 16 so 17 years for me with a few weeks break and a 6 month break!
    we grow and i always have a jar with at least a oz in, but must only smoke about 1/4 a week and thats to my self,but some nights i dont smoke anything!when u smoke for a long time i found the greedy geting wasted at every op slowed down in my late 20s i now use not abuse! i travel a lot as a club dj so being wasted 24//7 is not good for bizzness! but at the clubs etc thats diffrent! i take my glass spoon with me every were(unless leaving the country) iam known for taking my phone/:wave: keys and pipe out and puting them on the bar whilst i drink,most times the manger/bar man will say hide the pipe just in case,iam comfortable with smoking and act like its legal,i suppose when your older police dont fuck with u like the young people as they think they can save u younge ones from the devil that is DRUGS!

20. I've only been smoking for about two years now, but I really need to chill out with it. As of late I've been over doing it due to too much free time. My birthday is in a week so I'm going to not smoke until then and then start a better cycle with a clear head.