How much do you think this plant is worth?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hanusaur, Jun 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 hanusaur, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    0BCE9D10-077D-4540-9178-95C90956A342.jpeg 42335772-632F-4387-BE68-90C88BB19A42.jpeg It’s about 2 feet tall. It looks droopy because I took these images right before I gave it some water.
    Can anyone who is more experienced give me an estimate on how much bud it might yield and how much the plant itself is worth? Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Maybe an oz dried. Could be up to 1.5. Not much more. 40 grams?

3. Looks like you'll get a good few Oz from her but I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to sell or talk about selling as it's illegal in most places. You've put the hard work in to get her where she is, why would you want to sell? If it was me I'd keep it until I harvest but if I was you I wouldn't take less than £300/$450
    Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've had much larger plants then that only yield about 2 1/2 oz's. I don't think that is above 2oz's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I don't think asking what it is worth is against the rules? Doesn't mean you have to sell it. You shouldn't mention selling it. The actual value would depend vastly on where you're at that's why I gave it in grams.

6. Yeah it's hard to judge from a picture, only 2ft tall but the buds look good.

7. It also looks like it's almost done so probably won't get much larger. It's sort of leafy bud so lots of trimming to do depending on how clean you like it. Then it has to dry. It shrinks up half the size. It's between 1.5-2oz's if I had to bet on it.

8. Actual value should be measured by how long it takes to smoke it all for personal use in weeks/months lord knows nobody here would sell any of their gear.

9. What strain is it? I think that probably matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. About tree fiddy

11. You will get about half and oz give or take

12. No more than 1 oz dry only 2 ft tall hard to tell

13. Is it auto or photo? Strain? Another factor is are buds dense or light n airy? How longs it been growing?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk