Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you think this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlowinTesticals, Apr 16, 2013.

1. My buddy came over to my house today with a half ounce bag and smoked me up, I was already very grateful but then he offered me some buds. Of course, I say yes and he gives me a few, I asked if he wanted some cash for them and he said don't worry about it. How much do you think I got? The buds were bigger but they were in my back pocket and I've been sitting on them for an hour or so, they are very dense. So what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. gram or gram and a half tops

3. around a gram. probably a little more

4. Im a nob and my guess is 1.5g. I was gonna post earlier, but i didn't wanna look all dumb, and confuse the op. haha

5. Anywhere between 1 and 2 grams, depending on the density.

6. That's either a fluffy gram or a dense 1.5.

7. If it's dense like u said... I would say 1.4-1.6

8. looks around 1.5 depending on how dense it is.

Oh and btw nice avatar :smoking:

9. i happen to sit on them very often and generally the size halfs

10. Possibly around 1.7g's. Weigh it out if you can and let us know

11. Looks like 2.1 could be wrong but depends. You cant just post bud and see if someone knows ha

12. looks to be about a gram, a little over maybe. around $20 worth.

13. damn dude that's bad ass, sounds like you have a really good friend. Free bud is always the best bud, right? lol
    Enjoy! :smoking:

14. oh and I'd probably use to kief to top off bowls so it doesn't go all at once
    [​IMG]

15. 1.5 grams at least