Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you think this bud is worth a gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c-hmny, Jan 22, 2010.

1. this post is mainly for SC tokers, but i'm still open for any input. i was told by my dealer it sells for $25-$30 a gram easy.

/Users/Craven/Desktop/DSCN0519.JPG

2. I can't see the picture, but I don't think I could ever pay $30 for 1 gram of anything. I would only do $25 if I was completely dry and had absolutely no other source and none in sight.

3. I cant see the pic either but would like to

4. Dammmmm soooonnn Kryptokronakrondikalite, havent seen that in awhile.

50/g at most shit is the bombdigityfosho.

5. I don't think anyone actually saw the pic... But no its not worth it. Unless that bud can give you super powers give you a shower fuck you then cook you breakfast go find something else.

6. i didn't know how to directly post the image, so i just posted the address. you can see the picture if you paste /Users/Craven/Desktop/DSCN0519.JPG into your browsers address bar.

7. theres a way to host it directly thru grasscity i think. i have no idea how to get there tho hahah

8. uhhh no you cant, thats the address where it is located on YOUR computer, you would have to upload it to some hosting website such as photobucket, imageshack, flickr, etc.

9. [​IMG]

aight my bad, here we go.

10. I can't see myself ever paying $25 a g UNLESS I was completely, hopelessly dry. But that should go for $20 a g, no reason to spend more. I don't know how relatively expensive bud prices are these, but they are fairly spendy here and that is $20/g where i'm from.

11. yeah that looks like some quality herb, i dont think i would pay 30 for it though, around here itd go for twenty flat

12. Ive never paid more than $10 BUT I know prices are a little higher in parts of the states soooo Id say no more than $20 tho man,

13. that'd go 20 for a G here

14. looks heady

15. looks like $20 a gram, some good stuff tho.

16. thats pretty dank hey dude im in sc too where are located im in charleston area. PM me or somthin

17. yo man i live in greenville, and thanks for the input everyone

18. I would never pay more than $20 a gram. Anything more is ridiculous. And I would only pay $20 for weed that looked like the weed the OP posted. I'm sure someone who's desperate or uninformed would pay more though.