How much do you think my plant will yield ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blk715, Aug 14, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439509233.210549.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439509249.148438.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439509284.581168.jpg

Hey guys! First time grower here. So I'm sure you all know how curious and eager I am to get to harvest. I'm in no rush because I want the best quality bud I can grow, but I would love to hear what seasoned growers think my plant may yield. It's an unknown strain but ive been told it's a sativa dominant. I'm using fox farm ocean spray Grow Big and Big Bloom nutes as well as Simply Silica and super thrive. Low doses. She's in a Ten Gallon Bucket. Filled soil two inches from the top. And is currently under 184 watts of 2700k CFLs. On for 10 off for 14 Day 4 of Flower. So what's everyone think?

2. My first grow was a cfl grow and I got a little over an ounce and a half

3. Since it's early in flower, it should be fine, but I'd keep from wetting the plant that way later in flower. Wet buds will mold. Or even worse, you'll end up with powdery mildew. As far as your yield goes, it depends on a lot of factors, and I'm pretty sure no one will be completely accurate. It looks good though, so you should be pleased with the results.

4. Thanks! I appreciate the advise

5. I didn't know Ocean Spray made nutrients. I always thought they made cranberry sauce.

Ya learn something new every day!

OP, don't count your chickens before they hatch - it only leads to disappointment. Hopefully you just end up with a couple ounces of good bud - bud that YOU grew.

Good luck.

J

6. Haha ocean forest ... My bad. True. Just wondering . It's already bigger than expected .

7. #7 lotek590, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    I figure about 1/4 oz per top. So just count your best tops. Not all tops yeild 1/4 oz, some can yield more, many yield less, it's just a guide to go by.
    edit sorry jerry, replied to wrong post

8. Why did you bath it. Dont do that shit during flower man. Will just lead to mold as your flowers mature
    Ocean forest. Not floor not spray not foot.

Place is the best.

Punch

9. Flower update !!!!! It's the last day of week 5 of flower. Still curious about how much I may end up with . I'm starting to notice some purple which is exciting since it's an unknown strain and just a gifted bag seed. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442090935.702687.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442090980.456430.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442090997.481553.jpg

Any thoughts?

10. Also any ideas of how much longer till harvest 1 month 2 months? All opinions welcome!!! Thanks!

11. It usually takes a week or two longer than suggested. So if they are at week 6, probably 2-4 weeks until they're ready.

12. Why do people stress over weight? Do you owe somebody money...lol

Plant looks good just get it to the end, oh and dont forget to flush.