How much do you think I'll get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by aaron669, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Tonight (11 pm) I went out to see how my plants were doing for the second time this year. I was desperate for weed, so I thought I'd go take a look and see if I could get anything. As far as I can tell, they're doing good, but I'm probably only saying that because I'm currently stoned off a bit of it.

Anyways.. The females are about 2 to 3 feet tall and the males a foot to 18 inches tall. The females look like they're about to start budding.

Is this about right? Are they growing too slow? I'm in Minnesota so the growing season DOES start a bit late..

Hopefully I made sense.

2. you have only visted your site twice in a year my god i'd say i vist my site about every three days

3. Well how fucking long have they been growing? Take better care of your plants!
    Why do you have males with females? Doesn't seem like you know what your doing.

4. Well I don't know much to begin with but I was really ripped when checking on them too.

To the other guy... The soil there is really good and most of them don't need help. I have about 50 of them anyways so I can loose a couple.

5. Why do you have males with your plants ? You know its going to ruin your bud with a bunch of seeds right ?

6. You went in mid July to see if there was any bud?? You need to do some reading, friend.

And get RID of those males.