How much do you think i would yield?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sourdiesel123, Apr 24, 2013.

1. 5 different strains
    special queen #1
    northern lights x skunk
    Blue Dream
    pineapple skunk
    super cheese

All in 5 gallon smart pots ocean forest/perlite will be under a 600 watt hydrofarm raptor hps when I start to flower. I would like to get at least 2 oz per plant. Wondering if I could get that now or if I should wait longer and if so how much longer do you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. I say you can EASILY get 7-8 Pounds per plant..... That's right I said POUNDS brother!

[​IMG]

3. Damn well if I can get that much I might as well toss a few of the plants :)

4. No you wouldn't? That's impossible In only a 5 gal bucket. People in No Cal get 6-7 pounds off there biggest plants (more like trees) and there grown outdoor in like 100 gal containers... Don't listen to him that's impossible with you setup.

I am a pathological liar, don't believe anything I say as I don't know what I'm talking about and it is a lie.

5. This ***** said 7-8 pounds, you deff smoking crack

6. I am going to agree with this guy.

What other answers do you expect. There is no way in hell to tell how much dry weight a plant will yield. For all you know you get a disease and all you plants die. That would be 0 g then. You would be the best grower on earth and pull a 1g/watt. That is the norm.

7. 2 oz is realistic. That question is probably the most often asked and the most impossible to answer. It is even harder to answer if your growing all different strains. Usually its easier to grow with all the same strain or find one you like. If all things are equal and the strain produces similar results to each other then a more predictive harvest can be measured.

The best way if that is your first grow is use that as a baseline. You will know growing under X light, using X sized pots, using X nutes got you this. If you were to do it all over again exactly the same results should be somewhat similar.

Usually when you start to flower especially if its indoors is dictated by the size of the grow room. Plants double, triple or more in flowering and do it very fast. Usually for the stuff I grow I see a tripling or more.

8. Doesn't matter, you couldn't possibly get that much bud in a 5 gal bucket, couldn't get a plant to veg to get that big, and even if it started producing mass buds it'll snap and die before you get over a pound on it, it'll be too small to hold all the wet weight. Can't do it indoors unless you have mass and I mean MASS lighting and pots to get 6-7 pounds a plant. Commercial growers get that much off a plant outdoors, so I don't think it's possible indoors period.. But I won't say that for a fact

I am a pathological liar, don't believe anything I say as I don't know what I'm talking about and it is a lie.

9. I agree. I usually yield around a lb per plant on my indoor in 5 gal buckets under 2 1k lights.
    Outdoors I shooting for 5-7 lb plants outdoor in 100 gal smart pots. I got homies that grow in 400 gal smart pots and pull 10lb easily.

10. Thank you! Some one with some common sense! Lol

11. It seems to be not to common around here.

12. How many 1 pounders do u do under 2 1k lights? If u say more then 2 per light then I know its not true...I still find it hard to believe even if u said 2 per light. 1 per light I could believe, maybe, that would be impressive for a 5gal bucket

13. If he's running 2 1k HPS lights he's pushing well over 200,000 lumens, depending on how many sq ft his room is I believe it.

14. A guy i bought from grew two strawberry haze plants under two 1000w hps and got 7 pounds off his biggest. Its not impossible if you have the space for it.

15. No he didnt, no....he....didnt.

Sorry man, ask anyone who knows anything and they'll tell u thats impossible

16. Did you not read the rest of this post... There's no possible way he got 7 pounds off a plant indoors unless he had a 100 gal container for each and the sun.... Which you can't do indoors. Unless you have a LOT of space and lighting. 2 1K HPS equalling 7 pounds off one plant? No dice.
    I still don't think you could get a plant to bud that much with artificial lighting. Correct me if I'm wrong?

17. Ding ding. I usually veg for 2 mo under a 1k mh. I usually run 6-8 plants in a 10x10 room. Lots of plant training and pinching.

18. Thought you were vegging a little longer but didnt want to assume. Sounds perfect bro, totally jelly ;)

But yahh, I almost want to conduct a grow with just one plant under 1200W In a ten gal just to see how big I can get it. Won't be anywhere near 6-7 pounds though.

19. I guess if u run an undercurrent system or something like that then its possible. But if u do that on a regular basis then thats some impressive shit. Most be dialed right in

20. so i could realistically get 2 oz per plant or should i wait a few more weeks before 12/12?