Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you think I can get away with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by khlariraz, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I saw the sticky that mentions how to get clean quickly, but I haven't seen anyone ask a question like the one I have.

I won't mention my job, but let's just say it's a government job with a strict "no drugs of any kind ever" policy.

It's been years since my last toke.

I get 30 days off soon.

How much could I do on day 1 so that I piss clean on day 30?

Details: 5'8" 170 lbs.
    I hit the gym 3-5 days a week and run 3 days a week.

It'll be probably AK-47 or White Widow stuff.

I'm thinking a jeezy or maybe a bowl or 2 would get me sky high with this tolerance level and would keep me from pissin hot in 30 days.

Anyone got any input? I'll be doing everything I can to get myself clean afterwards, but how much do you think I could get away with?

2. you'll be fine in 30 days bro, toke up :smoke:

you won't need much since your tolerance will be low as fuck but even if you smoked quite a bit you should still be fine after waiting 30 days, especially since you exercise regularily.

have fun and enjoy your low tolerance high! first sesh off a long break is amaaazing :D

3. well I wouldn't risk it.. don't government related jobs usually have very high profile drug testing? like hair tests/blood tests/quality piss tests?

Idk man, there are some methods but i'd rather not risk it. just my opinion :)

4. I agree. Seems stupid to risk a job you want to keep for a few tokes.

5. You can smoke as much as you want the first week, but no more than that to stay safe. You'd probably be clean in 2 weeks, though :)

6. Never heard of anyone here getting a hair test. It's all piss tests that I've seen. I know they test people coming off of leave all the time though.

I like the job, but toking is what makes life worth living for me. I wouldn't be too sad if I lost my job, just disappointed that I have to find a new way of making this kind of money. =P

The saddest day of my life was getting this job and hearing about the strict drug policy.

7. Also, SWIM ate a fuck-ton of shrooms in the past... oh... probably year or so. Never popped positive for them.

8. you will be fine if you smoke the first day of the break! if they hair tested you might have issues but since you say they only do piss tests, you should pass very easily. if you're exercising all the time and you're in good shape, you only smoke for one day and you haven't smoked in YEARS, you're gonna be clean in 30 days man.

to be safe you can follow guides on here about cleaning yourself out which would just reassure you'll pass but your body will most likely be clean naturally by that point

good luck and happy toking :smoke:

9. Government Job? I'm just going to assume that you are in the military... But I wouldn't smoke anything at all, not because you will piss dirty, but because if you have one, you're going to want more. I was in the military once and I risked smoking the gange, and let's just say when I took that first hit, I was like what am I even doing in this shit!?