How much do you tell friends about your sex life?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WhoFalls, Sep 24, 2012.

1. All my friends are in long term relationship, because as a married man I am only allowed to bring over friends who bring over a girlfriend or their wife lol. I say something, the things I am proud of, but rarely ever the ones I am not. On here I am fearless, but you don't want your bros looking at you different. My friends gf always confides in me and tells me some weird sex things...lol like the things I might not say. She told me my buddy was having sex with her, flipped her and she got dizzy (we drank last night, she drank heavy) and threw up all over his bed..hahaha I wanted to laugh so bad but I kept my mouth shut, until I saw my buddy. I ripped into him big time..I dunno if I would want my wife saying something like that lol

2. If it comes up in context sure, I do what I do and who gives a shit who knows. On the other hand im not going to bring it up like "Yo, so me and this bar wench last night....."

Granted I don't do relationships, so its not like my stories would tarnish anyone that my friends know. It might change if it was a GF or wife.

3. I can't help myself...

This isn't funny, amusing or even remotely entertaining.

This is disgustingly sad. Your wife dictates your friends which means she dictates your life.

Men really have no backbone these days.

4. dont ask dont tell, i just feel kind of unconfortable broadcasting that shit, even tho i got some good stories lol.

5. I tell my mates about everything that goes on in my bedroom, especially the weird stuff.