How much do you talk to your IRL friends about sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Obviously people who frequent this board wouldn't be a good representation of the wider population, but I'm curious..

2. not too much with some friends, but then a lot with others. So it depends.

3. by IRL do you mean girl? or something completely different? :)

4. With most of my friends: A lot.
    With my closest of friends: Very little.

5. IRL means In Real Life.

6. well thanks. I guess im a little behind with the internet talk. :)

7. Hell yeah, that is all i talk about. " DAT ASS" -"BIG OL TITTIES" -" I TAP THE SHIT OUT OF DAT!"...you know, the basics.

8. I love to do sexy chat with friends.. when they response me i am felling good..

9. The topic will come up at least once in every single conversation we have.

10. im fairly private bout my shit, but occasionally i talk bout it if some1 else brings it up

11. One of my friends is admittedly a huge whore, so I talk about my sexcapades to her often, and then the rest of them may or may not get judgy on me, so I leave the subject alone.

12. I used to go to lunch every week with a group of friends (we all had the same classes together right around lunch time).

Every week, we talked about sex in Wendys, surrounded by disgusted old people. Good times. :hello:

13. #13 SonnyCheebah, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    I just listen to my friends talk about it. I personally have nothing to contribute.

14. I would but I dont since Ive been with the same girl for so long....feels weird talkin about it when they directly kno who the other person involved is