Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you spend on your habit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ryax, May 29, 2006.

1. sharing is a great thing.

2. lol give away

3. i usually limit my self to around a half pound a month. dont give away or share large amounts cus my friends are all broke ass mooches and i know damn well they will never have enough for a decent smoke up

4. Ill usually buy about an ounce a week. sling about half of it to break even and smoke the rest. Sometimes I buy by the qp if I have enough cash flow but I always try to at least break even and help friends out you know.

5. ^^

gotta help out the close friends.

6. damn....um...

As much as I can? I would have to have a lot of money to be able to buy more weed than I would smoke. An 1/8 might last me 2 weekdays. I've made 'em last for 4 before.

I only have $100 for spending a week... so that's a 1/4 and gas, pretty much. I need to start giving away to finance my habit... but think I'm going on probation.

7. "I need to start giving away to finance my habit.."
    i think i am going retarded but could someone explain this to me

8. read all of the thread

9. I will smoke up to a 1/4=80 bucks of dank a month tis will be my last quarter though its finally harvest time for me

10. used to smoke quite a bit...

now its like an 1/8th every 2-3 weeks... mayb like 50-100 bucks a month

11. All my stoner friends and I share, so i just need to make a phone call if im ever in the need to smoke. But i guess... Only about $20 per week for me, only killer tho, been trying white widow lately.

12. I Grow My Own So Only What I Spend On Electricity And Nutrients And The Like. I Share With My Friends And They Share With Me. We Try To Grow Different Strains And We Share Different Seeds As Well.

13. Varies anywhere from $200-500 a month.

14. my system: i buy an 1/8 for 20, and smoke with my friend, next time he buys the 1/8 and we smoke it up. we put a week or 2 week long breaks every other month or so.

15. 40-$50 a week

16. I've been "sharing" for awhile but I've slowed down (used to "share" qp's and whatnot). I have a good buddy who is very generous and "shares" with me for free.

I do however plan on growing this summer so that should help finance this hobby... :p

17. About an ounce or two a month.

My friend got a Volcano Vaporizer at the beginning of the year and just through that thing over a pound has been smoked since then... it's insane.

18. do yourself a favor and make the heatgun diy one

use it for nothing but vapor poop revapping off the cano

its like a megadose of the body munchie half of a high since you vapped off all the dreamy thc/cbn off it and decomping thc nets more body high anyway so you're jello legged and stoner retarded food and thought wise

hell of a trip when you're dry

19. $5 a day.

Smay.

20. I dropped over a grand on my initial set up. bought nutes and stuff in bulk. Now I pay nothing, share with all my friends for free, and STILL sell a pound for a grand every 2 months or so. Its been pretty smoothe sailin' these days.:D