Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prettychill, Jan 12, 2011.

1. In an average week or month, how much will you spend? Because not many of my buddies smoke, its hard to get much insight into what an average amount is to be burning through.

For me i spend somewhere between £30 to £60 a month. I compare it to the fact that if i were to go out on a night out, i would spend something like £10 on a bottle of vodka. And if i were to go to the pub, i would spend at least £20 :p

You can post your figures in your own currency btw, i'll just convert by myself.

2. Well, it largely depends on how frequent you toke, and your smoking method.

For example, if you smoke blunts all day every day, then that will definitely be more expensive than, say, using a vaporizer.

What quality of herb you are getting as well plays a big factor in this.

I bought a gram of dank for $20 last week, and I still have about half of it left, thanks to my trusty bong. :bongin:

3. I spend about exactly $50 a week on bud. I buy a month at a time, oz of mids and a quarter of dank. I also smoke everyday, which equals out to be about 1 gram a day.

4. In the average month I probably spend $0 or sometimes I'm in the negatives. :D Not trolling I just do a little something slight that we can't talk about, but only part time to make my money back.

5. When i had £100 a week, i spent 80 of it on smoke. now i get 160 every 2 weeks, and 130 of that goes on smoke :)

6. Well atm i'm on dat joint ting, but i'm investing in a pipe + one-hitter as soon as payday comes in (less than a week). So up until now it's been tobacco+weed mixes, although theyre promptly getting ditched.

I'm kinda proud of my latest method to cut costs - texted 3 homies, asked if they want to get high on friday. Told them £6 each, the bag costs £20. I'll pay £2 and get hella high. (Plan is to smoke the entire bag, just roll like 2 pure weed joints :p). I justify the costs since i'm the only one who can roll and only one who knows dealers.

7. I spend about a hundred bucks a week. I buy 2 8ths a week usually..

8. You remind me of, well ... me :devious: I do the same thing.

9. For me its averaging out at about £50 a month atm, keeps me going on a couple of joints every other day or so.

If i go out i gotta agree its like at least £20 for a night out, probs more - since i started smoking more regular i kinda find i go out less than i used to which i dont find a prob, smoking up with a couple of mates and just chilling to some tunes is good, though i still like me clubbing lol.

10. $110? Probably around that. (In a month, that is.)

11. I usually get a dank 8th for $60 every month or so. I use a one hitter so it last a LOOOONNNNNGGGGG time. But every now and then, it lasts me about a month and a half. Like I bought my last 8th 5 weeks ago and I'm dry. But so is my dealer! So whenever he's good, it'll be another $60/8th to last around another month.

12. for the past 2 months, like £40-60 a week

not usually like that though ha

13. Me and my buddies usually throw in together so we end up getting about a half O a week. So I would say like 165$ per week.

14. Yes i do:smoke:

15. I currently spend 0 on it but my i have lots of friends who spend money on it :).... I'd say ON AVERAGE of people i would consider POTHEADS they spend anywhere from $60-120 a week... Other friends of mine will spend $20-40 every week or 2 weeks

United States Dollar of course :)

16. I spend however much I can afford. Lately it's not much. Actually it's been a few weeks since I've spent any money on that, and when I did it was on a quarter of mids for $30. Sometimes I'll get an eighth of dank for $60 and smoke it in a week, other times I'll have to stretch a gram out to last a week.

Luckily I have some good friends that smoke me up in return for rides to work and such. So even when I don't have the money to spend on smoking, I still usually have a way to get high.

17. i used to spend $40-60 on weed every month, but now never more than 20 bucks.
    I now have more friends who are dealers that hook me up fat and also more friends that smoke me out.
    More people to feed my addiction :D

18. Fixed that!

I usually spend $40 or $50 a month! I smoke around 4 or 5 grams a month.

19. I feel like such a pot head..
    I spend about 70-100$ a week on it.
    But I mean I do work at a coffee shop and have a LOT of off time.