Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend on weed in a month?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rayzon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Also how do you pay for it. What do you do for a living? :wave:

me - about $160 a month, I get school loan money and a part-time job at a hotel.

2. $200-$400 a month

3. hmmm depends.. sometimes up to €100.. never too much though

4. About $30 a month estimate, daily smoker :)

5. About $200-$400 as well, Customer Retention/Contracts.

6. 100-200 bucks a month

i remember when i could get away with a quarter of mids a day... good times :smoke:

7. no more than 60$ bucks a month, i get some alright stuff, around here its pretty cheap, plus im unemployed-ish. i was fired from True-Value but i've always been known as the local handyman so i make enough to happily survive.

8. Bullshit man! Explain how, that's like .05 a day...

9. Alright, i have an MFLB and I make it last me that long, basically vaping .05 a day

Sometimes i spend $40 a month, but 2gs lasts me 2-3 weeks depending on how much I vape/smoke.

10. I need to get a vape but am low on cash whats the cheapest best one. Also where do you buy it?

11. Hate to say it, but bad move.

12. Seeya in 2 years bro ^

13. Magic Flight Launch Box, $100, most stealthy, portable, quick, and still very efficient. Gets me blazed from half the amount I would put in a bong.

BlissSville.com

14. As it should be. You are not in any position to be spending any more. 60 is probably even too much unless you have a job.

15. #15 MFKWOO, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011

Correction, Srry 18.

Edit All you Want....We See All...See you in 2 years from this Date!!! **unoit**

16. For some reason I couldnt smoke weed when i was 16, i kept getting panic attacks because I was so immature. Now that im mid 20's I never get like that and the highs are always awesome.

17. You are 18, that was a typo right?

He probably pressed 6 instead of 8.. common mistake. Edit it before a mod thinks your underage and bans you man

18. one time i totally splurged and spent about 500$ a few years back that was the best month of my life i tell ya huhu :smoke:

19. Gah! Damn Canada!

Nah, I'm only 10 over for the most part...but still, Canada is just so much cooler.:smoke:

20. Daily smoker (at least a joint a day/night). About $20 a week. Maybemaybe $40 if a buy 1.5 of dank. So, anywhere from $80 to $130 a month.