How much do you spend on shoes?

Discussion in 'General' started by mels, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Some of my friends cant see how I justify spending usually $160 on a pair of shoes. What do you guys spend and think?

2. I wear chucks, so about $35. I do shop at Armani Exchange, Hollister, A&F, Express, and a few other stores, though. I like to look nice ... not like I just rolled out of a head shop on the corner of Haight & Ashbury.

3. If there some fresh kicks with smooth colors and shit, im willing to drop some seriously dough.

I sometimes go to the flea market and pick me up some immaNikes at 70$ for 2 pairs. Exact replicas, last a long time and no one can tell. Come in Nike boxes but quality isnt Nike quality. Grab some frsh Dunks or 6.0's.

Purple on yellow.
    Snakeskin
    Green on white
    Hot pink and neon green

Some of muh Nike kicks i rock. Half legit, half immaNike but whatev.

4. I steal my shoes.

5. Word. I spend around 80-100 dollars a pair.

6. I think its sad that people pay so much money for shoes. I usually spend about $25-$50 on a pair and have only that pair for at least 6 months.

7. I usually spend about $60-$80 on shoes, but then I wear them until they completely wear out, usually a bit over a year. I always have 1 pair i wear all the time, then tennis shoes for working out (had same pair for years), a pair of nice dress shoes.

8. Got a new pair for $50 yesterday

had my last pair for 2 years

:D

9. I pretty much only wear Vans Slipons so it's about 40-45 bucks a pair.

[​IMG]

10. i can spend up to a 100 bucks or so. i spent so much money on shoes.. nikes, jordans, adidas, chucks...i want a pair of timberlands tho

11. when i get new shoes i go for the 2 pair for 90 deal......

12. Depends what kind, sneakers I usually just get the flat soled variety, so about $50.

I have some dress/casual shoes I've paid around $150 for though.

13. I dont have a problem payin 200 dollars for a pair of shoes. Most Ive ever paid was $240 for some Jordans.

14. damn those musta been pretty fresh then. I picked up jordans a few weeks ago for 120 and i usually keep about 2 pairs at once and they last like 5 months

15. same. I spend between 75-110 on tennis/ basketball shoes. But my Tims ran me about 150$, that seems outrageous to some people, but they are steel-toed, comfortable, and they have already lasted 1 1/2 years, although now the padding is starting to wear out around the heel.

16. I usually spend 50-60 dollars on shoes to last me 6 months.

17. Great answer!

18. the shoes i'm rockin now i dropped 2$ on em

there the same as the last pair of shoes i bought, except i bought those at kohls for like 40 bucks

reebok NBA's

19. i have champagne taste and beer pockets. i love expensive sneakers and shoes but i cant afford them. the most i ever spent was 50 something on a pair of DCs. i want this pair of zoo yorks that are 64.

20. Mmm It depends really. I used to spend a lot more on shoes, I think the most I've ever spent is only around $120 though..but that was like 5 years ago. I usually don't spend more then $60 on shoes, I like to shop around and buy shit on sale. I have like 7 pairs of shoes right now and I didn't spend over $60 for any of them.