Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend on an 8th?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EmAndA, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I pay 50 for an eighth of very nice mids, rather high end. I have no selection whatsoever, so I plan to buy an 8th or a 4th whenever there is something different and just store it so I have my own little selection. Some of you guys get really nice prices, it's awesome

2. Probably $30-40

3. $50 for MMJ :( My area the norm is around $60-65. If you're new and don't really have a hook up it will almost always be $60 from a regular dealer. Even sketchy ass dealers who you don't want to get involved with sell it for $60.

Fuck I can't wait to grow.

4. #24 TheZodiac, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    really wonder if people like you do this just for attention? :rolleyes:

not trying to be rude
    but i've seen you posting this pic and how cheap it is in like 3 posts

and where i live i can get 1/8th for about $50, or 1/4 for $90 1/2 $120-150
    great medical bud. :smoke:

most disp around here do 4g 8ths, and sometime you get extra. (like 2g free with new patient buying 8th)

5. $15-25 for mids, but I usually get good stuff for $50. I only get mids if I'm flat broke.

6. About 1 cent. Electricity isn't cheap.

7. $45-$60 depending on how dank it is. It's usually $50.

8. [quote name='"EmAndA"']

At certain collectives they offer 4 gram 8ths.
    So...mine is 4 grams. Most times, a little bit over... like 4.3 grams.[/quote]

Then it's 4 grams or 4.3 grams, not an eighth. An eight of an ounce is approximately 3.54 grams and that's an indisputable scientific fact. Not to be harsh or anything, but calling 4 grams an eighth on a regular basis is to be incorrect and a bastardization of the metric system. You wouldn't put up with someone saying a foot is thirteen inches instead of twelve would you? It's the same thing. lol I understand that it's just something your dispensary does or whatever, but you really shouldn't put up with it. Correct them if they weigh out 4.3 grams and say its an eighth. Be the intelligent one and say something like "Thanks for being generous, but it's not an eighth anymore if it's not 3.5 grams, it's just 4.3 grams of weed at an awesome price! Don't sell yourselves short by accidentally telling people it's less weed." They should respond well if you put it nicely.

Anyway, I pay $30 an eighth and it's Oregongrown dank wonderfulness. :smoke: My mom's been smoking daily since before I was born with few breaks and she's even had admit the person I have outdoes her guy of like 20 years (although his stuff has turned into some of the harshest, stemiest bs I've ever smoked lately). It's $40 on the streets and at the "dispensaries," so it's a good deal too. I'm very happy with my situation at the moment. :smoke:

9. Here in MD they go for anywhere from 50 - 60, I pay roughly 35 - 40, but I purchase bulk.

10. Same for GA

11. Dude that sucks I get quarters for that :eek:

12. 45-55 Quality is usually all the same, but the strains that they lab test with high % THC's usually get that premium of $55 in the part of SoCal that I live.