Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend at the dispensary?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mistahsparklez, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Hey there gc this is my first time being op and I was just wondering, how much do you spend on your average trip to the dispensary and how often do you go?

I go every two weeks and I buy a quarter of bud and a gram of hash for around $80.

Sent from my ADR930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Depends , usually around $60 .. I usually get delivery and hitup new shops for ftp gifts & deals

3. I usually get a Q every 3 days

4. I get an 8th for $50 a week.

5. #5 Pie Romania, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    Before I knew the growers personally, I'd buy an ounce at a time. Was usually between $200-$240 at that time.

Edit: And I'd go every 3-4 Weeks usually.

6. $125 to $140 every few weeks unless I'm getting hash oil, then $30.

7. #7 thewarden, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    there's a shop near me that does 2 grams of top shelf for $25, so I usually just go there every 2-4 days and pick up a few g's. Don't really buy 8ths unless they have some superdank that I think might sell out, I'd rather go for variety cause all their bud is dank, sometimes I'll get concentrates for $40-$60/g

so usually around $25, but I go a few times a week. I'll get bud like twice a week and a gram of wax maybe once a week. The budtenders are all super chill and the store's close to my house, so I don't mind going frequently. plus I always more or less know what's on the menu AND actually in stock haha 

8. Okay so I just went to a new dispensary in Venice to check out a sweet deal I saw on weedmaps. I got a half ounce for $75, a quarter of ak-47 and a quarter of jack herer. They both look about mid-grade and they are sativas so the high is definitely heady but doesn't last very long.

So what do you guys think? Good deal?

Sent from my ADR930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app