Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do YOU spend a week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Simple...how much do you all spend on weed a week?
    I spend around $50...

2. About 100...

3. used to be around 70-100 :)

at times 150-200

4. Like 50 bucks

5. Mostly $0 I get an Oz spotted, sell 3 quads and smoke free. Sometimes I'll pick up 1/8th for $25. After that I'll be doing the spot thing again. (All Dank)

I would say I have spent about $100 in the last 3 months, smoke every night and can't remember the last time I was ever dry.

6. About 50-60. Whatever an eighth costs me

7. I only allow myself to spend $50. If I'm out I have to wait until next week.

8. Ehh anywhere from 45 - 80

9. Zero I only buy every 2 or 3 weeks so I usually get a quarter for 80 and make that last 2 weeks.

10. Around 100.

11. Quarter of dank a week usually pay $325 for the ounce.

12. Probably around 10 bucks.

I don't grow either...

13. Uhhh so 40 a week? Thats fairly simple math.

14. This.

15. 20. A gram of hash lasts me all week :)

16. #16 TheWhiteLighter, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Seems pricey for the size(weight and appearance), but boy is hash ever awesome for longevity. Hash always lasts me longer than weed (by weight). I also grab oz's and flip them for a free quad as well.

17. All of my money too the last penny

18. Usually $50-60 every 10-14 days.

19. 500 on average.

20. 140 to 280 a week. Depends on how fast I go through the first oz