Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend a week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dfitzy, Mar 27, 2011.

1. i am quit new to smoking bud realy, i probably smoke it every other day in the week (depending if my mum or dads home) and all weekend., i'v been spending about £30, £40 a week and just woundered what every one else spends on it,

2. Yeah im pretty new to and i smoke whenever i can (Which is about 3 times a week) So probably 30$

3. probs between 60-80 a week, i mostly buy in q oz's or above because i can't stand the long pickups.

4. i buy half os every 3weeks mate

5. #5 The Last Master, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    I buy an oz ever couple of weeks or so. Depends how often I smoke buddys out.

edit: LOL forgot to mention how much I spend.

I spend about 25-40 on an oz.

6. Probably 80 dollars or so

7. 25 - 40 on an oz, so does that depend on the quality of the bud then?

8. I spend 5-15$ a week on bud.

9. Yea man, I wouldn't want to spend so much on bud, i'll smoke anything that looks like a frosted flake to me. :laughing:

I do have standards, but there not that high lol

10. haha yeah i'm the same, whatever i can get hold of will do

11. i spend about 60 and it last me about a week and a half

12. average of 60$ per week. i either buy a quarter of an eighth. eight is 60 thatll last me a week.

13. 200-300$ a week

14. ^damn, that sucks. I usually pick up a half every 2 weeks for 160, as I get paid biweekly.

15. No its the opposite of suck :smoke:
    I smoke a lot and only dank

16. [​IMG]