Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend a week on bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkpuller420, Apr 4, 2013.

1. You get much hash round there? It's made a come back round here now cheap as fuck Q's for £25 Oz's for £80 & it fucks you up more then weed does :laughing:

2. nah man its all just herbal round here usually cheese too il have to get your dealers number if you arent too far haha :D good prices both in midlands

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I haven't had cheese in ages now man used to get it all the time now it's just frosty weed that they don't know the name of lmao

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha once in a blue moon we get lemon haze but it's almost all cheese not too bad either strength wise

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheese still is one of my favourite strains it always gets you panned man haha

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. $20 to $100 depending on how good of a deal I can get.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Probably 120 a week. That’s why I’m growing now. Fuck dealing with dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. yeah I get bulk works out at R75 a week for 20 grm that’s about $6

9. $100/week, about. I buy an ounce every other week, and pay anywhere between $180-$210 depending on what exactly I get.