Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justin127, Dec 2, 2011.

1. [quote name='"coachz"']Honestly, less than .1g
    Am I the only one with this low of tolerance?[/quote]
    Nah I can get preety buzzed off .1

2. The inside of your eyelids ahah.

I use a mflb, so I hardly smoke at all :devious:

But if I'm with friends I have no problem blowing through quarters with two other people in the span of a night, its wasteful but its fun.

As a typical thing, I can make a gram last me a week and a half or so, being high consistently, using my vape. If for some reason I couldn't use my vape, i would typically only smoke night bowls, and most of the time wouldn't even end up finishing them ahah. up until a few months ago i could take a hit from a bowl and be completely contented and then proceed to make that bowl last a few days before repacking it. I'm just a content kid :smoke:

3. Wow that is absurdity to me! I only smoke one bowl out of my bong by myself, maybe one and a half with friends. Maybe like a gram total.

4. Daaaamn, that's a hard one lol..

If I am by myself and I don't need to conserve that much, I'll go for 1-4g's, or until I feel like I'm about to pass out. When I need to conserve, maybe only 1g. I bought a half for myself once and smoked it all in 2 days. :smoke:

If I am with friends, I'll smoke as much as I do by myself depending on how much weed there is. A few buddies and I bought around 16g's and I smoked about a third of it alone, which was about 5-5.5g's each. :hello:

So I guess I smoke a lot!