Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justin127, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Ha my friends are the opposite, they're so fuckin chill... I dont think im as bad as your friends, but i can still be pretty chill. My paranoia is just for my parents, I couldnt really care about what other people think about me

2. Thats crazy bro, sounds like a chill day

3. When Alone- I like to relax on my couch and play games. Usually smoke about 1-1.5g joint and vibe out.

With Friends- Depending on if were celebrating something but anywhere for a 1/4-1oz. Just see where the night goes.

4. Sounds chill man, BTW welcome to the city :smoke:

5. Yeah I've got parents that are very against bud too but after awhile you just get used to it and it doesn't phase you anymore. As long as you cover all your bases on not getting caught, you should be able to walk straight up to your mom/dad and look them straight in the eye and have a conversation with them while in outerspace.

6. The chillest:cool:

7. I dont know if this happens to everyone but when i am about half way to passing out i close my eyes and start remembering shit from when i was like 2 years old, and i start having memories CLEAR AS DAY that never happened, its fucked up.

8. 1 Bowl for myself, 3-4 bowls with friends.

9. The only time I can really say I passed out was when I chain smoked 3 one gram joints by myself. My eyes were so red, they've never been so red again (which is good but I think it means my tolerance is high). I remember that after the THC settled in my system, my thoughts started racing, I also saw colorful dots of purple, yellow and pink all over the place, then I began to shake a little as if my blood pressure lowered and then when I got up to go to my parents room to tell them I smoked too much, I collapsed (lucklily on my parent's bed edge), my conscience "turned off" for 3 seconds. Everything was black. I thought I was going to die lmao

Good times, gooood times....

10. Funny you say that.. One time I actually started to picture my future, except I could see it clearly.. I'm not saying i was fortune telling, as none of it came true, I was sort of just seeing what my life could become. And yeah, this was also clear as day.

11. A person like me, smoke weed till I hallucinate. Crazy right?

12. I only smoke on weekends cause im a pussy

13. Ill usually smoke a .5 joint on a regular day by myself but I have rolled up a 2g joint and a bowl bfor it got me fucken stoned I was new to it so I got so paranoid but just ended up passing out in my closet! Haha

Witj freinds ill smoke a few gram joints sometimes a fatass blunt and of course some bong rips

14. I smoke about a bowl or two a day alone, so around .5g
    When I'm with friends, it really depends on the situation.

15. i've only smoked once alone (been smoking for about a year on and off).. but when i'm with people i smoke until i can no longer function.

16. i usually enjoy bustin up a nice gram and facing it..
    sometimes ill just smoke a bowl.. depends on the time of day

17. By myself I'll smoke a bowl out of my bubbler. It can fit about .3 or so. When I'm with friends, we usually roll a couple of half-gram blunts. :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Moseley66"']
    I'm the exact opposite, when smoking by myself, I can get as ripped as I like and it'll be good, never paranoid, never tweek, always chill, just a good relaxing/enlightening time. When I'm with friends, I get paranoid alot, but not about stupid shit like "omfg is swat gonna break down my door" or anything like that; sometimes my friends are just dumb, and can't handle themselves too great when they're stoned. Because of this, I feel like I'm babysitting and constantly checking my surrounding so if something goes wrong or one of my friends does something stupid, I can atleast be there and ready to take over/handle shit.[/quote]

Dude, i know EXACTLY what you mean.. I love being really high but when my buddies are over or if we're out i have to constantly watch them cause they can't handle shit -_-

19. Honestly, less than .1g
    Am I the only one with this low of tolerance?