Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crimson King, Mar 18, 2009.

1. how many of youse are baked more often than not? most days ill be baked before midday. sometimes i dont smoke till night time or late afternoon and some days i dont smoke but thats only if i dont have any.
    i used to buy a stick and itd last me a week, now i smoke like a quarter in less than a week.
    i love getting baked and i dont let it interfere with any responsibilities that i have like work or uni, but can you smoke too much?
    im gonna go on a tolerance break when i finish the current sack im smoking so that should be a thrill cause ive never had to do that before. ill probably be having seizures and foaming at the mouth and shit.

2. Im just about high whenever im awake all the time now.

Considering a T-Break:(

3. I smoke twice a day. So about 4 grams a week for me, and thats Headies.

4. It depends on what I have going on at any given moment. Sometimes I wake and bake sometimes I don't. On average I go through about an ounce of prime buds per week plus some assorted hash and hash oil.

5. Total. Probably about a half ounce a day. But I'm never alone, and all my friends smoke the same weed. It's complicated, i'm high all the time.:smoking:

6. used to smoke about a quart of heads a week. lots of matching blunts and bongs with friends
    haven't smoked in 8 days :( got a DT pretty soon

7. blazed all the time haha. considering a t break soon. :D a very looong t break.

8. Recently a G has been lasting me 2 days max. I'm taking a t-break til 4-20... Ill be smoking all day :smoking::bongin:

9. good thinking man

10. Fuck yeah dude. I do this every year. Usually 1 month exactly before 4-20 but I'm broke so yeah.... haha;)

11. damn that sucks man..

i have smoked 2-5 times aday for about 3 months

ecept for yesterday and today havent smoked at all yesterday sucked!

taking a lil break too :p

12. Yeah I'm takin a t break until 420 too:cool:

13. It makes it so much better dude... Last year was awesome:D

14. good looks on this idea. I think im gonna load a fat ass salad bowl and then t-break until 4-20.

15. once a week, maybe twice and only on the weekend

16. Depends on what I have going on, but generally:

Weekdays: .3 per night to help fall asleep (I use a vape)

Weekends & Holidays: Probably 1G per day

So in total I smoke about an 1/8 per week...meh I'm happy :D

TG

17. well it depends i im on a budget right now so i can only smoke about an 8th of reggie/mids a day to keep a buzz my tolerance is through the roof .... when i have money for dank an Zip usally last about 2-3 weeks

18. How does one pay for an ounce a week. If it is heads then you looking at close to 1400 a month... just in bud. Now I love smoking but there is no way that I can justify spending 1400 on weed a month. Unless you have a good connect or are growing it yourself it just seems a bit to much.I smoke about a quarter a week. Just enough to get really high a few times a day, so about a gram a day.

19. A fuckin salad bowl?!?! Jesus Christ how do people get so lucky?

20. Not a whole lot, actually. I have a pretty defined schedule. Usually on Thursdays I'll get an 8th of Mids from my usual guy, and thats gone by Saturday mid-dayish. Then since I was generous with my stash, my friends are with theirs until around Tuesday night. Then Wensday is an off day, and then Thursday starts the cycle again.