Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ohchit, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Lately ive been smoking at least 10 grams a week, im just trying to figure out where im at compared to other people and if i need to slow down

2. Went through an 8th last week, usually go through a gram a week. Though, I know people who smoke 4-5 grams a day so you're good... For the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. Do you smoke every day

4. I had to take a t-break 'cause of moving and shit but back in the states I smoked everyday and went through an 8th in either 1 or 2 weeks.... the thing is I was surrounded by other stoners so it's not like I smoked mine all the time, y'know? We pooled that shit. Sharing is caringgg

5. I smoke maybe 3 grams per day, sometimes less. Why do you feel like you need to cut back? If weed is becoming more important than school, family, job, friends then you might need to cut back, but don't go by the amounts other people smoke. Some people can handle more than others, some people can afford more than others, some people get retarded when they smoke too much and others turn into freaking Einstein. Your individual circumstances should be the only thing you consider when deciding if you have a problem or not, my circumstances are probably completely different than yours, and if I wasn't growing I sure as fuck wouldn't be able to afford 3 grams per day :smoke:

Cheers!! :smoke:

6. smoke 10 pounds a day... just came here to see if anyone else is on my level (swear im not bragging) :rolleyes:

7. 4 ounces and 20 grams a day

8. Depends purely on the circumstances. On average 1-2 grams per day

9. Maybe 2.5 - 3grams a day.

10. Trying to get the money together for an apartment.

11. 1 gram a day for the most part. cut back after my t break. i like it low

12. Usually about a gram a day, But I'm having a vacation at the moment.. so there days that I smoke 5 grams, but there are also days I only smoke 1 joint at night, depends on what I'm doing that day. But when I'm working steady, its usually 10grams a week.

13. Bout a gram a day for me. It's a bit too much, but instead of a T break I'm just planning to cut down to one small bowl a night for a few weeks.

14. Yeah honestly thats what ive been thinking its not hard to stay sober during the day when theres stuff to do but when the night comes and all im doin is gamin thats when i wanna smoke bad hha

15. ive been cutting back a lot.
    but up to a gram a day.

i miss the days when i would smoke an eighth of dank a day...
    i guess in my prime i was burning through almost an ounce a week.

16. Usually a gram of honeycomb wax every 3 days but been cutting back. Use to go through a gram a day . ::dabs away::.

17. 2-3 per day

18. 2-3 marijuanas?

19. An eighth will last me about a month. And I smoke daily...obviously only like a small bowl a day though.

20. I smoke anywhere from .5 - 2.0 a day, depending on what I have to do and who I'm hanging out with. Generally as long as I don't smoke more than that I find that I am fully functioning, although my tolerance is at the point where I am smoking 2-3 poppers while getting the same high as I would get off one.