Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ballzdeeep, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I know these questions are a pain in the ass but I am a true smoker, have been doing it for the last 20 years. The only time I quit is if I can't get it. I smoke pretty much everyday however I am a working adult so I don't smoke until I get off at 5 and then usually smoke probably 10 to 15 hits to relax and fall asleep. My little pipe is slightly bigger then a hitter but smaller then a full on bowl (really only good for one person two people is pushing it). I have to take a test on the 23 of this month for a new way better job. There are obviously tons of variables involved but I was just wondering what others experiences have been. How much you smoke? What have you done to pass tests? Really I just have about three weeks to sit and ponder the situation and I am looking for other folks that have had the same experience. Thanks everyone this site is amazing and I can't wait until I pass this fucking test and can get back on and post about my new adventures in Wisconsin.
    Thanks Dudes

2. I've only been smoking a few months daily. But I'd say i only smoke like .2 - .4 grams a day. I guess i just have a low tolerance.

3. hmm i'd say an eighth a week. More when i have money

4. I just take a two week T break and drink alot of water and cranberry juice. never had any problems passing. and i smoke everyday. but im also very skinny and have a high metabolism. if your a fatty (no offense) the thc will stay in your system longer and you might have to take more drastic measures to pass.

5. about 5 bong his an hour while not at work or sleeping

6. Lately since im in college ive been vaping a lot and consequentially ive been conserving a fair amount. prob not more than .2-.5 a day

7. I try to make an eighth last a week or more

8. Try to keep it to an eighth a week, but I'm often terrible at conserving, though bong hits help.
    If I had to take a drug test for a job, I'd probably stop for a few weeks, though realistically
    I'd just tell them to fuck themselves and work somewhere else.

Who's business is it but mine if I have to smoke a joint to get to bed...