Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenteavisions, Jul 9, 2012.

1. when you go to roll a joint or pack a bowl how much weed do you use?
    I've only just started smoking and my first buy was buku. I wasn't sure how much to put into a joint as I didn't want to smoke too much or too little so I just broke up enough the size of a quarter. I got a pretty strong high that wasn't really enjoyable until near the ending when it wasn't so intense. today I packed a bowl and just kind of eyed it but I didn't really get a high at all. any methods on what to use to measure it out or how much to get a nice enjoyable high? I'm not into the intense highs, I like the kind of chill mellowed out I'm high but can still function kind of highs.

also I put a few buds through my grinder, should I put it in a baggy or will it be fine sitting in my grinder?

2. i just pack my bowl full as fuck and roll my js fat as hell. i also keep my weed ready in the grinder

3. I have one of those cheapo 10$ glass hand pipes, that+ a 20sack will keep me goin good for 3days.

As far as gauging your weed goes. Pack a bowl, smoke it, wait a few minutes in between the hits until you get the high you want, then set the bowl down and wait till you come down from your high. Unpack your bowl and see how much burnt there is and how much green is left, this may help give you an idea of how much weed you need to get and or maintain a nice comfy high.

Also this is just my personal preference, but I prefer an indica heavy strain, its a good "I just wanna chill and watch tv" kind of a high.

4. I have to agree with the just hit it untill you feel it approach. Everyone reacts to weed differently so their is no way to say for sure how much you should pack. My advice if you need something visual is to pack your bowl about half full

5. thanks guys. I don't know why I never thought of doing that lol it makes a lot of sense.

6. I don't keep track. I blow through maybe a g or two a week