how much do you smoke? out of? how much?

Discussion in 'General' started by mystonedmind, Nov 22, 2012.

1. first post here. bored and buzzed. just curious to see how much other stoners smoke. i smoke about .5g-2g a day. ive been wake and baking pretty much every day for a few months. then i smoke when i get home, before i watch tv, before i take a shower, and again before bed. a quarter lasts me usually a week. but if im smoking with other people probably a day or two. for me its 4-6 decent sized bowls a day... also what do u guys smoke out of? i got a bubbler and a spoon, homemade bong, some other creations... also how much does it cost and where do you live? for me its about 180 an ounce for really dank medical quality buds. 30 an 8th and 50 a q. half o 80-100. but im in oregon. wbu?

2. Well, i smoke everyday as well...however,i don't wake and bake all the time because i go to work insanely early. I smoke about a 1/4 a week because an ounce lasts me about a month. Mostly smoke out of either of my two bongs or my spoon. And i pay way more than you unfortunately...an ounce of some dank here is about $300 or so...good thing I'm smoking on my homegrown for the winter

3. lol winter in FL.

I smoke about .5g a day of flowers as well as 2-3 dabs of concentrate. I use a bong. An ounce for me is $300.

4. [quote name='"KangarooBunny"']

lol winter in FL.

[/quote]

Yeah...its more of a time frame rather than a change in seasons lol

5. why are there so many of these threads. i smoke too much, change up the piece almost every sesh and im paying 60 bones a quartlet