how much do you smoke on days off?

Discussion in 'General' started by themellowtoker, Jan 28, 2014.

1. so i was just remembering my days in highschool. whenever i got a day off me and my friends would get BLAZED. i dont mean high. i mean stoned on a higher level. now that im in college i still do. i just do it alone now. so my question to you guys is how high do you guys get on days off from school/work? a little buzz or so high you cant walk?

2. I have a career so I smoke everyday the same. if I ever over smoke, its on the weekends when im out at the bars or club

3. i'm in college too my man, and i smoke every damn day. i mean im not getting dab ripped and wasting into my couch all day, but ive stayed pretty much stoned the whole way through school, and get excellent grades. graduating next spring.

it's a lifestlye choice.

4. I work a 9-5 and still smoke like I did when I was 18. I don't get stupid high though. Just enough to chill me out for a few hours.Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

5. yea I'm in college too and I went to class stoned a lot last semester, cutting that down though cause dope is expensive lol. On saturdays though I'll usually smoke a bowl by myself in the morning then later one of the guys in my house and me will load up one to several bongs depending on if its just us or if there are other people with us too. It really varies though.. 

6. Four times if greatSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Depends on what I have planned for my day off. If we have things to do, it limits how much I smoke. 

8. #8 Royal Vengeance, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Sundays are  F'in crazy at my pad now lol

Generally the roommate and i buy a gram of wax and an eigth and blow threw it by the end of the last game. Now its just gunna be a generic smokefest rather than football smoke fest though lol

Probably get more smoking done without the football

9. I smoke as much as I can whenever I can lol but days off I stay real high like outer space kinda shit

10. that sounds just like me man lol

11. Hella yes sir/madam! It's the only way to be

12. On a day off i'll toke up about 2 grams of herb than ill have a bowl pack to keep me at my comfortable level.

13. #13 Stride420, Jan 29, 2014
    [quote name="zmasterflash" post="19425382" timestamp="1390957008"]I smoke as much as I can whenever I can lol but days off I stay real high like outer space kinda shit[/quote]Yes... why not my man. So do I lol.

14. #14 Stride420, Jan 29, 2014
    Sorry im high double post

15. lately I've been smoking up to 5 grams in a day. just today I smoked like an eighth. fuck, I'm out of weed though