How much do you smoke on a regular basis?

Discussion in 'General' started by KataToke, Mar 10, 2013.

1. While i was browsing other threads i saw this post, "smoking over 2g a week is useless anyway, you dont have to be stoned 24/7.. "

It made me think i should take a T-break cause i smoke ~4 grams a week. I agree that you don't have to be stoned 24/7 but theres certainly nothing wrong with it if you are. Thoughts?

2. every day, all day, no matter where i'm goin

should i mention i'm on probation?

my po dont give a fuck yo

ahaha

3. I smoked on probation cool, nothing cool buddy haha

When I have money, I smoke generally all day, like a G a day almost.

4. I smoke as much as I need to. Never kept track.

5. A gram a day sounds about right. Lol i picked up 2gs on the 4th, 2gs on the 7th, and an eighter today.

6. its just awesome that he doesnt give a fuck lol i've pissed dirty 3 times.

7. yep this. I don't keep track anymore I just spark up when I feel like it which won't be always.

8. Lol I just read that thread.

And I'm pretty sure this thread has been made eleventy times.

To answer the question; I smoke once bimonthly. It's just something about the feeling of not being dependent on weed to dissipate boredom that just really brightens up my day.

Plus I don't have to deal with that High-paranoia.

9. Hmm I've been smoking pretty consistently and I'm never paranoid. I think it feels good to have all A's in college while being dependent on bud. Lol but seriously, a lot of people seem to think potheads don't do well in school.

10. And maybe id smoke more if I wasn't always paranoid.

And weed doesn't change my grades for better or worse.

Although I have had some AMAZING times on the substance.

11. Jesus Christ...it appears I may have a problem.

Used to burn about a quarter a day of flower, now about a gram to a gram and a half a day of oil.

12. I smoke about 4 grams a day about to make another J

13. i went through 8gs last night with a mate, which seems to be the regular thing on friday/saturday/sunday. i average 4-5gs aday thru the week when @ home by myself. I obtain a bag every 2 weeks and i always seem to run out before the next 2 weeks approach =\

14. vaporize concentrates twice a day

15. I hear you brother

16. Mostly due to crap dealers I only smoke once a month, like an eighth over one weekend and that's it until I can pick up again. Usually by the end of that weekend though I'm pretty bored of just being high and like the break.