Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke in one sitting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omi_jae, Apr 5, 2009.

1. How much weed do you smoke at one time? A full packed bowl? Three packed bowls? A tiny nug?

And if you smoke while you're coming down, does it bring you back up or does it not have any effect?

Thanks. :smoke:

2. Well usually I smoke blunts, but I usually smoke 1 or 2 bowl of heddies or 2-4 bowls of mids.

3. grab a big nug. cut it up. mix in a tiny amount of bakkie. roll a j. pull tubes till the mix is gone. (usually 6-7 bowls) start up my engine. smoke the jay until i pull up home.

wait a few hours and repeat :smoke:

4. I ususally smoke 2-3 bowls with people. That gets me pretty high.

5. buy myself or when I'm ready to get blasted, at least a gram, blasted is like 2. But like yesterday, I just wanted a buzz, so I took 3 hits and was like w/.

6. If I'm smoking alone one bowl is good for me. But with my friends we'll load maybe three, and then as the night progresses, as long as its available we'll keep having a session every 40 minutes or so.

7. Spaz loves these questions. FYI, it's 10am in Jersey and on TNT, the patriot is starting. Such a fucking awesome movie.

To answer your questions...

It depends on weed quality, amount of people, and how stoned I wanna get. It's either 2 or 3 people, or just me. Our everyday weed is mids, as the house goes through an Oz. of this shit quite easily in a day. we'll also go through usually about an 1/8th of dank. We only throw The dankest into my two bongs. The rest are done up in blunts. If we're in a group, Each person who can will roll a blunt. And we smoke one, and light the next right as we finish nadering the one before it. Keeps us nice and high yo.

If I'm alone, I'll dip into my "private reserve" on occassion. I've saved a 1/4-1/2 oz. of the best bud I've grown/bought.

8. Whats going on with the poll?

9. 0.5g of real good shit gets me feeling nice, 1.0g makes me a bit retarded, 1.5g renders me nonfunctional. I typically smoke 0.5g in one session because anything more than that is kind of a waste since I don't really need it :smoke:

EDIT:
    I like how it took a while for someone to ask lol.

10. Whoa spaz, havent seen you in a while.

In one sitting i smoke a joint to the head. Yup.

11. 0.5-0.7 in joint or in a few bowl packs, wtf is up with the poll has nothing to do with the question?? penis or vagina wtf??:confused:

12. haha i live in jersey too, and i'm watching the Partiot right now on channel 65

13. i love being a uber-lightweight! I never waste weed or money. i have gotten blasted a few times and high about 7 times...and i still have about a quarter left of my 1/8 of regs.

i take about three rips to be feeling good (i fill up my lungs every time), 5 or so to be hiiigh, and ill finish a bowl to be in outer space:hello:

14. I said penis just cause' I have one. But I smoke anywhere from 0.5 to 1g in snappers. Usually only 0.5 if its dank though.

15. half bowl, then another half when I start to come down from the first half and it is almost as affective as the first half tho doesnt last as long.

16. i honestly dont see how you smoke 6-7 bowls by yourself unless youve been smoking for ten years by yourself thats expensive unless your smoking schwag i wood take a tbreak if i was you, just saying ohh well keep toking! :smoke:

17. [quote name='SuicidalSpaz']Spaz loves these questions. FYI, it's 10am in Jersey and on TNT, the patriot is starting. Such a fucking awesome movie.

It depends on weed quality, amount of people, and how stoned I wanna get...

^^This is the true thought process. If your puffing on some mids you def gotta smoke more than if its headies. Plus the more people in the sesh, the more bud your gonna have to use to get you the same high. Finally, if im only trying to get buzzed compared to absolutely blazed its gonna be a BIG difference

18. hell yea jersey. i live there 50% of the time. i was watching under siege this morning before the patriot came on :)

19. You know what the best way to fund an "expensive" smoking habit is? Grow it yourself! One of my old dealers (he also grew) would sit around all day and just smoke. I had a session with him once and he straight up smoked me under the table, he had to have smoke a quarter in that, some what quick, session alone.

20. For about a year now my friends and I have been smoking dubs 8s and quarters at a time. It's all fun but it's a complete waste of weed and all it does is fuel your mental addiction. People who smoke .5-.8 at a time know what it do. Smoke less more often:) Just like eating.