Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke in one sesh on an average day?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fat_T, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Just curious to what people will say, I myself smoke about a gram maybe 1.5 a day, that's like 4-6 bowl packs with my bowl, and a whole bowl pack will get me blazed, how much do you smoke?

2. It varies :)

Welcome to the city tho!

• Like Like x 1
  3. A gram a day usually. When my friends come by the smoked amount increases drastically because of my invention the walrus round.

4. Depends on how much pain I'm in sometimes half a gram sometimes a gram, if I'm drinking i can burn through 1.5/2gs easily

5. One to two bowlpacks of the spoon per day. No more than a gram, if that.
    :popcorn:

6. #6 Deleted member 983465, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018

7. Usually 3-6 dabs in a day, probably a quarter gram or so and the occasional volcano bag, although I have been to lazy lately to use my volcano, need to get it back in my rotation.

8. Somewhere around 1 to 1.5 a day. Depending on wheather it’s my day off, what I’ve got planned for the day, things like that.

9. Probably 1.5 to 2 grams a day. If I have wax, then maybe like a gram and like .2 or .3 of the wax. If I'm only smoking wax I can smoke a half gram in a day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

10. I smoke a 1g a day in a water pipe and It gets me baked all day long.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Weekdays one session after work.
    Always start with two bong hits of Remedy and then two or three bong hits of Snoop's Dream, Blue Dream or Mr Clean.

Weekends are similar to above but it's two or three sessions.