Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke in a month.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by njhippie, Aug 17, 2008.

1. I chose half o to an o, but i don't really buy it in big chunks anymore (because i cane weed), usually just buy 16ths n 8ths.

2. in excess of two O's

explaination:

got a few degrees

3. oh and pure dank only, por favor.

i'm also in a smalltime business of favors, but its really not for income at this point, just mostly to help out amigos

4. I smoke somewhere in the range of an 1/8th to a quarter.
    Usually I wake and bake, then keep my day all good with a toke around mid day. Then I do my business, and go to sleep.
    Repeat process.
    The only time this doesn't occur is when I have really busy days or family business or something that would interferre with my high.
    :smoking:

5. 4-5 grams a week

6. I dont understand why you guys are hating on people who smoke a lot of weed. If I have beaster I smoke about 7g a day, which amounts to almost a half pound a month. If I grab exotics I smoke closer to 5g a day which is still over a qp a month. If u got the cash and u can get the crop why not blaze it up? I'm actually sparking up joint number 4 of the day right now.:smoking:

7. well i smoke a quarter a week but i'm good friends with dealers so i get fluffed bags, so thats 28g + fluffedness, that's definitely a word

8. im at over 2 ounces a month just because thats the way it works out for me. i guess a lot of it has to do with my friends and shit too. on top of what i buy.

9. I generally buy in ounces, and I can work on an ounce in about a week and a half, if I'm just smoking from it. So in three weeks I smoke about 2 ounces.

Having a job and spending half your paycheck on it helps. But you really have to start making tough life decisions.

Bud vs. gas should have never been a situation.

10. Where are all you less than a half g and about a g a month voters at? My current goal which is pretty much the same amount as before is to buy an 8th of some real dank bud to last me the season (winter, spring, summer, fall.) That adds up to an average of 1.2 grams a month.
    I do smoke alone over 90% of the time due to lack of close stoner friends and the music preferences of said friends (I'm not into rap,) I like keeping it to a g or so a month so my tolerance never really goes up and every high is amazing.

I respect everyones smoking preferences but my view is that weed is best used as medicine and for the occasional enhancement of life and break from our often confining society. My low tolerance also allows me to have a mild psychedelic experience if I smoke a full gram at once which is always good for clearing the head and opening the mind.

I do see myself start to go overboard sometimes but I try and stay in my limit so smoking will never stop being fun. If it stops being fun and becomes a habit then what is the point. To each his own but I'm gonna keep it to a once in a while kind of treat so the amazing qualities of the plant will never be lost to me:smoking:

11. The main thing is money and availability. Some can get bud as easy as walking down a block, for others, it's a hassle. I can buy large quantities of bud, and some real dank stuff too, but that's because I work full time.

Also, don't worry about the rap thing. I have a bunch of korean friends who listen to rap. It's like tolerating a bad cold.

12. ususally an 8th a week just for me
    if im blazing with friends about a quarter a week:smoke: