Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke in a day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jesse5261, Jul 19, 2011.

1. My friend says I'm ridiculous for smoking multiple times in the day. (He also never has much weed). But I was just curious how much does everybody else smoke in one day?

2. #2 upway2high, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I smoke about 1/2 gram a day, but I smoke out of a dugout with a 1 hitter so I stay medicated all day.

3. As much as I feel like. Depends on my mood and the day. Never a set amount.

4. at most .5 of dank.

5. About 2 grams a day but that's with conserving.. I've got a budget

6. same here. don't listen to your friend if he/she doesn't smoke much. ask yourself if it gets in the way of school/work, and if you can afford it. if you answered no and then yes, don't worry about it. if you answered no and no.... still don't worry about it haha

7. About a gram of dank.

8. depends who im with, and what i have to do that day.

average..about a gram

EDIT: but i only really do snaps out of bongs

9. I guess it all depends on the mood but I probably average about a gram of pif/dank/whatever you'd like to call it a day or so.

10. I never stop. Scientists should do tests on me.

11. I smoke about .25g in the morning and .5g at night, throughout the day I use my one hitter once every 2 hours max which packs about .05g's. I work from 7-5 during the week. So I usually smoke a little less than a gram a day.

Sometimes I forgo the .25g bowl and the .05g bowls during the day and just have an edible and smoke, those days (weekends mostly) I probably go through about .75g's

This is me trying to cut back :D

12. If I am working 1 at the end of the day, if I'm not working I'm lighting up every 2 hours. #)

13. I Have usually 4 joints a day..

14. damn guys you smoke a lot, i probably smoke quarter in a month

15. I would say i smoke about .5 a day

16. I smoke about 1.5 to 3 grams of dank a day. Depends how many people ask to match that day.

17. Well lets see. Today i smoked all day since its my only day off work all week and smoked about 7 bowls and two joints.

18. #18 Jesse5261, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I wish I had the money for that.

19. 2-3 bowls a day. probably .5gram

20. depends. recently up to 2-3 grams. I've done half ounces in a day for quite some time when i had no job. even with the weed being free, i dont do it any more unless im partying harddd