How much do you smoke in a day?

Discussion in 'General' started by ITokeMarijuana, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I smoke between 2 - 5g's. All depends if I am working or going to school. So, how much do you smoke in a day?

2. lol you smoke like almost a quad a day yah right you ain't that ballin

3. he could smoke mids and only blunts.

4. 0 - 3.5 Grams

5. 2-5 gs? by yourself? either your smokin some dirt or you're rich af. if you're smokin dro and you avg an 8th a day then thats ~$50/day. damn. don't you do anything sober?

6. I go through a half in a month so .5 on average

7. OP could be slangin' and smokin that much a day easily basically for free, though I wouldn't do that lol...

I smoke between .5-2gs in a day on average lol, I'll probably do an 8th on 4/20 just all outta bongs.

I'm not about smokin qps in a day lol

Edit: at least not any more lol, passed that phase

Editx2: just to be funny

8. Lol i smokw 1 or 2 times per week xD

9. My buddy smokes an 8th of dank, a day, through a bong.

Me 1/8 will last me a week.

10. I smoke about .5 - 1g i think i mean I wake n bake always, then usually smoke again around lunch time/before work then depending on what else i do that day I could smoke for the rest of the day or i could be busy and i wont smoke till I need that goodnight bowl :)

11. 0.5-1 gram.

I don't smoke everyday though, I take regular breaks :)

12. ewwwww breaks :p

13. Ranges from mids - dank and only bong!

14. All by my self man, I love smoking weed. Smoking dirt weed? Nah man, mids to dank. And an 8th for $50? I live in Canada man, that's $30-35 if you do only pick up 8ths.

15. Did some guy just say he used to smoke a qp a day?

16. Norcalpuff said he smoked 7 grams a day and that we're not real stoners beacuse we don't

17. I remember that shit actually, what happened to that guy?