Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke each month?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoned_soldier, Jun 6, 2005.

1. yes, i know these types of polls have been done to death, but with a growing community i doubt they'll dig up old posts.. gotta keep the statistics fresh..

so how much does everyone smoke per month, like how often? and how much do you spend on it per month.. HEYYY a TWOFER!!

2. daily 76-150

3. I 2nd that.

4. i 3rd it

5. no less than 20$ worth of weed every day. Average is 50$ a day, and it excedes that 1/3rd of the time. (i have lots of friends who smoke, so not all my money). Weight wise, about 1/8th of an oz. a day. Guess that comes do about 140-500$ a week.

6. lol, forgot to say how often. i smoke almost everyday and if not every other day. I try to make an eighth last a week and usually do. My last purchase was a quad that lasted 8 days.

gotta stop goin to those parties :p all my smoke gone now and i have to wait till friday (payday) well, 2 days down 3 to go

7. I smoke daily and spend between 100-120 a month. i also get a new peice about every 6 months.

8. i smoke 3 times daily or more if i can, usually like when i buy an eighth it will be gone by the end of the night

9. about 4 grams a week id say, so like 150-180 bucks a month

10. yep

11. 140-500 a week..you just made that shit up

12. Holy ass, dude, how do you smoke off an eigth a day EVERY day.. i mean, maybe on a special occasion or something, but damn... and.. 20 $ a day... times 7 = 500?? 500 a week you would have to be blowing a fucking half O a day or somehting... 0.o

13. Every other day (not really, but there is no option for "a few days, then stop, then start again") and I spend around $35 *a month at the most.

*Unless I play a gig that pays good.

14. I smoke 3-7 times a day and about 1/4 oz a week. $40 a week

15. Daily, 75-150, 150-!! Usuauly no more then like 200 though.

16. This isn't impossible though.... If you'll notice, he said $140-$500... So $20 a day, by 7 days would = $140, would it not? I've gone through $300 in a single night, so $500 a week is definately not impossible. Me and a bunch of my friends have killed a half pound in a week before... I can promise that cost WAY more than $500, LOL :)

I've gotta stop smoking so much damn weed...

17. I smoke a half oz a week myself its my own herb i grow..

but when i buy its still about the same half oz a week that comes up to 80$ a half a week or $ 160 for a oz

18. 76-150 nightly ^ ^

19. Almost two 1/4's per week . . . :smoking:

EDIT : Or should I say "almost a half" :rolleyes: