Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Smoke Daily?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kronikkk, May 29, 2011.

1. 1-2 blunts. So .5-1g is a good amount for me for the day. Every now and then I'll get up to 3 or 4, but that's if I'm hangin w large groups of people etc. What about you guys?

2. I smoke about a pound everyday ;)

3. 1 gram a day. :smoking:

4. Man a gram lasts me several days but I also enjoy munching edibles....i vape using the MFLB so it stretches out the gram quite a bit as far as number of tokes... then, if needed there is vaped bud left over for night time sedation by ingestion. (go green by recycling). :D

5. Well I buy 8ths.. And they last me Like 3 days.. So I'm guessing I smoke abt 1.2 a day?

6. Used to blow through at least 1-2 grams a day, took about a week or so t-break (with 3 hits towards the end of it), and now I don't think I'll ever go back to blazing that heavy. I got sufficiently stoned last night off of 1 joint, which was unheard of for me up until my break. I was high for like 3-4 hours, after usually being high for 45 mins to an hour for most, unless I smoked a lot in one sitting. So now I guess I don't smoke daily, but when I did, 1-2 grams/day

7. 1g - 2g a day

8. Yeah I used to smoke 8ths a day with my friends. I'm never smoking that heavily again lol.

When I got low on money and I bought an 8th and I smoked a bowl I didn't feel too much because I was so used to blazing an 8th a day in one sitting lol.

Now I only smoke gravity bong bowls and they get me ripped AND they conserve.

I need to eventually invest in a vape. I'm thinking of a Volcano :D

9. Usually about half a gram to a gram a day, unless I'm out - then it's whatever resin I can scrape outta my piece.

10. Probably close to an 1/8 a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

11. week - bout 2g
    weekend - 4-5 lol

12. Weekends only:]!
    less than a dime. Maybe 4 hits per night at around 3am Fridays, Saturday. Maybe 1 hit Sunday at 12.

13. wow, lol noobs. i smoke like 2-4 gs a day.

14. its not alcohol, no1's braggin about how much money they can waste

15. I used to smoke 8ths of mersh on the daily but it got old..

now 2-5g's heads only.

16. #16 BloodLust, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^!
    I'm perfectly content spending my $20 bucks every 2-3 weeks for as much as I need of grade A Reggie.

17. like, about 2 grams 3 times a week, usually not everyday, but like about 6ish grams a week.

18. Wow you sound like a pretty cool dude

19. #19 BurnAFewDown, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^

20. I make a gram last me about 3-4 days