Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Smoke A Week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Apr 14, 2014.

1. How much do you smoke a week/each sesh? I see people saying they smoke once a day and then they say its an eighth a week. I couldn't imagine smoking half a gram a sesh and I smoke once or twice a day, but only like .1 or so each time. So I go through a gram or two, 3 at the absolute max in a week.

And also how often do you roll? Cause I can understand smoking a gram in a blunt easy, but I couldn't smoke a half gram through a bong in a sesh.

2. An eight to myself and another 7 grams or so with friends around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No more than a marijuana or two if I'm feeling gutsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 10 grams a week.

5. Now dont take my answer too seriously here as im guessing im not an average smoker but between me and 2 friends that smoke every day together we all pitch in 2-4 grams and smoke for a few hours every day and sometimes do this multiple times a day on top of that i smoke 2-3 joints/blunts to the face every day and dab to make my entire day a stoners dream, but again my and my friends are a bit extreme when it comes to that. As for how much i smoke in a week i would say between a 1/4lb and 5 ounces of flower with around 4-7 grams of bho depending on if i can find quality but again im not your average smoker

6. About 5 days a week, probably go through an eighth every 7 days or so

7. About 5 grams a week

8. More then an eighth but less than a quarter.

My god..... I thought I was a horrible chronic!  I can't tell if your are rich, lying, or very poor at estimating. If you actually smoke that much, you and your friends must be the highest people EVER.

10. 1/4lb a week get the fuck out of here

sent from under mi sensi tree

11. about 8-9 grams.

roughly 1.2-1.5 a day

smoke on :bongin:

12. There is not fucking way you smoke a quarter pound a week, even between two friends.

LMAO

13. I've been more into ISO oil and BHO concentrates lately. When I smoked bud I would go through a half ounce every week. I don't smoke before or at work, but I kill 2 g in my bong at night. I live Western Canada, so the quality is amazing.

Now that I can get concentrates easier, I go through about .2 or .3 of a gram per day. I have been smoking since I was 15, and since I am now 27, that's alotta weed.  I don't drink or use anything else anymore, but I gotta learn some self control.

I spend $400 a month, and my rent is $550. Do you see a problem?

14. I used to smoke like an eighth every three days but fuuuu that was expensive for me haha

15. If I had the money, half an ounce per week.

16. #16 Z42OM, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    7g - 10g  flower  per week  but i honestly wish it was 2x that amount 

17. I smoke 2.5 grams of oil a week. So about .4 a day.

18. I smoke between 7-10gs a week usually. Just depends on my work schedule and if I roll blunts/joints or if I smoke pipes. Usually I only grab 7g a week

19. 8th a week regularly. I wish i could afford more though.

20. weekly my friend :D