Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke a month?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420pipes, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Well I personally smoke about a Q.P. a month! Give or take an ounce or 2 depending on my work schedule. How much do you smoke a month?

2. I smoke maybe 4 grams a month? If even that. To me it's a lot, but I met this guy today who claims to smoke that much in a day. :eek:

3. about 2-3oz. i usually smoke about 3g a day with some off days thrown in

4. 4 grams around maybe more

5. half o every month a bag a week or i get a half and vape it for a month and smoke some low grade no name nug that i get an oz for 200

6. This. Give or take about an eighth.

7. I'm currently on a T-Break, but normally Im picking up an 1/8th a week.

So... If my math is correct, Half O?

8. yep thats about right

9. ive picked up 3 oz this month.. thats a bit much to me though.

10. Gotta be about 2 oz or so.
    Give or take one depending on the month :smoke:

11. nice celtic frost pic great band

12. at least 2 zips

13. Fasho fasho fasho.

14. Half ounce.

15. Just about an ounce

16. Anywhere from an ounce to a QP, depending on my budget.

Currently I'm buying small bags every day since I can't find weight. So that's anywhere from 1 - 4 grams a day...which adds up to 7 -28 grams a week.

17. Probably around 16-18Gs per month. Probably an ounce total since I smoke poeple out all the time.

18. #19 m3t4lm4n222, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    Only about a 1/4th a month right now. If I had the money, I would be smoking 1 ounce per month. The time I bought 1/2 Ounce it lasted me about 20 days and that was mids (Smoking to myself) I plan to buy a Half O again and hopefully this time I can land some "Dro" or something a bit better than mids this time, but i'm only going to pay $120 for the Half so.. You figure 1/2 of mids lasted me 20 days, 1/2 of something better will last me at least a month.

I wish I could be like my friends who smoke everyday thought, because life is a lot less dull when you wake and bake every morning, then when you get back home, you smoke some more.

19. I go through 3.5 - 7 grams per day smoking solo, it varies depending on if im sitting at home working on the computer all day or if im out because I try not to bring weed out with me anymore these days. If im home I can go through 7 grams no problem