Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you put in a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Never smoked one, I'm just gonna get a swisher cuz they are cheap n small, I've heard a lot about Dutchies and Games, but those are a little too big for what I want...
    So how many grams for a swisher blunt? Is like 1.5 enough?

2. 1.5 is a fat blunt. may as well make that bitch 2g:smoke::smoke:

3. As much as you can fit...

But yeah 1.5 should be enough.

4. 1.5 to 2 grams. Anything less and a blunt isnt worth it, just use papers.

5. if you don't have enough. add tobacco to it. but i wouldn't recommend it.

6. fuck that shit...tobacco kills

7. Rep+.

8. I could roll a nice swisher .8 or a gram . But a 1.5 sounds good to me ha

9. you can roll a swisher with .8??

10. Anywhere from .5 to 1.5 usually..... it depends on if its dank or reg's.

11. Maybe if you're this guy

[​IMG]

12. its definitely dank. but how can you roll a decent blunt with .5? thats like a joint weight..

13. yeah ? .8 def fills a swisher

14. 1.5 is enough, anything under a gram isnt that great. Blunts are only fun when chubby!

15. how long do they usually burn for if you roll a fatty nice n tight?

16. Wow why such small blunts my norm is 2g usually more mine last night was 2.5 an it was good for about 30 mins but I was coooking an I was all alone. I use grape zig zag super tasty!

17. Its deff not the biggest blunt @ .5 but it's more then enough to get you high alone and its less waste.

18. .8 of "pineapple express" had me and 5 other people baked for 4+ hours

19. 2.0 Is a nice squeeze if you know how to roll real well. But 1.5 seems to be the average in this post so I would go for it. :bongin:

20. #20 AlphaToker, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I find its easier to roll when you have more weed