Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pickup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 6 7, Mar 17, 2012.

1. What amount do you usually go to your guy with? And how often do you get this amount?

I usually get an eighth and that'll last me 2 weeks or so. Then occasionally a dub which will be a few days.

2. 14 grams every 14 days.

3. 8th every 3-4 days.

4. i like to get an eight which last me usually bout 2 weeks sometimes more. Im a weekend smoker

5. Depends who I'm throwin' in with.

6. Depends how much money I have really. I don't like buying less than an 1/8th if I'm getting dank, and if I'm buying mids it's usually a quarter or a half a week.

7. 2gs a week when i smoke alot (as in once a day).

8. Normally a g or 2 a day

9. Pound at a time.

Buying in bulk > anything else.

10. Usually an oz to smoke and an oz for concentrates and that lasts about 3 weeks between both.

11. Usually 1/4 oz every 3-5 weeks.

12. 1/8th a week. Smoke about 3 bowls a day. Usually room mates pinch a bowl at night also

13. A pound a day.

14. 1g will last me a week so 10 dollars a week :p

15. i used to pick up about an ounce a month.

now i just grow an ounce a month.

but i'll still pick up a couple grams of hash here and there.

16. [quote name='"ammarhio"']Half Every two weeks.[/quote]

Bout the same here. Ill try to like split it up and only smoke a quarter a week, but there are those days you end up smoking hella and finish the half in like 5 days hahah

17. Oz every 3 weeks try to last 4 weeks but don't happen haha

18. 1/8 usually lasts me > two weeks.

I recently got a MFLB, and it really helps. So now I'll probably pick up an 1/8 every 3 - 4 weeks.

19. [quote name='"Weed I am"']2gs a week when i smoke alot (as in once a day).[/quote]

????

1/4 every 2 weeks.