Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you (personally) smoke per day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HashSlasher11, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I know there was another thread like this floating around but got flooded w posts like 'oh me and my homies smoke an ounce a day' :rolleyes:

Excluding other people smoking your weed... how much do YOU actually consume per day?

2. Most days, it's usually around one to two grams.

3. i smoke .05 - 1g most days.

4. Im away at college without a source of income at the moment, so the only time i have my own stash is when i go home to work over breaks. Luckily, I'm moving home at the end of this semester so I'll have a job again :D So whenever i smoke now its off the kindness of strangers, so i personally smoke no weed every day :(

5. .5 of some good shit out of my bowl keeps me high all day. A few hits every couple hours or so.

Some days it'll be closer to a g.

I used to smoke much more but all it did was raise my tolerance, meaning I always had to smoke more.

The way I smoke now doesn't seem to raise my tolerance at all, smoking every day for the last ~4 years and .5 still lasts all day. And I still get plenty high.

6. i smoke a lot and i also eat a lot of edibles. homemade. i just got an ounce of silver haze an its dank as fuck.

7. Very rarely would I go over a G in a day. Unless i'm with friends that it seems like you never have enough.

8. I feel the same way. Except I've only been smoking daily for 2 years but I smoke like .5 usually but sometimes a gram or more some days for fun or for celebration. :p

9. On a typical day .5 give or take. On special occasions or sick days I will consume more though. However less really is more.

10. I smoke about a half a week. So that's about 2 g's a day. Sometimes it's 1 if I'm busy or tired but others it's 3 or 4 (like the weekends). But I think 2 oz's a month is about standard for me.

11. On days I smoke it's usually .5-1 gram (depends on how good of a day I'm having ;)), but I don't smoke every day, so I'd say it averages out to half a gram or so a day.

12. between 1 and 3 grams usually. often more, rarely less

13. .5 is plenty for me on a daily basis. A lot of times I need even less, and I get high every time. That's enough for 3-5 sessions with the launch box.

14. I like to smoke 1-2g's out of my bong throughout the day. Every time I start to come down or start to feel tired I'll take another rip, gotta fly steady

Lev

15. Between 1 to 4 joints, which is generally half an 8th.

All I know is an 8th always lasts me two days.

16. > 1/8?!
    o_O
    How....

17. on any given day....3-6 grams depending on quality of the herb.

18. Tolerance and years of experience.

19. I hate when people are like, "I smoke an oz a day it week" you're not impressing anyone, just wasting your weed. Sure I've blown through a qtr on 4/20 but usually between 1-3 g's

20. Between 2 and 3gs a day. But sometimes my girl is in the equation.